Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Lol so how we supposed to have a debate if we start off with insults maybe don’t start that way I mean you’re an adult who works as a professional how effective were you trying to be? And yes I do think that about you. So maybe we weren’t trying to have a legit debate. You think I take women’s side I think you just argue for boredom so let’s let it go.

I wasn't trying to debate with the first post. Just posting general feelings after reading your post. You engaged after that and it became a debate, but I wasn't really expecting anything of substance to follow that post.

so saying we can do better is offensive? Cuz one day y’all saying single parent homes destroy the community and blame the women but then say we the most active so are we telling a whole story

Most of the kids in single parent homes are not being fathered by black men. Multiple women are reproducing with the same man. Its a very small percentage but you are trying to make it seem the behavior is being perpetuated by the majority when it isnt. Which makes you look a certain way.

Most of the kids in single parent homes are not being fathered by black men. Multiple women are reproducing with the same man. Its a very small percentage but you are trying to make it seem the behavior is being perpetuated by the majority when it isnt. Which makes you look a certain way.

But I never said majority never used mostly or anything like that. It seem like even mentioning it is some causing the issue. So I’m let it go we know all black fathers ain’t deadbeats

I wasn't trying to debate with the first post. Just posting general feelings after reading your post. You engaged after that and it became a debate, but I wasn't really expecting anything of substance to follow that post.

So it’s about your feelings that’s cool I really didn’t understand why you acted like me insulting you back came out of nowhere like you were in your feelings and tried to get me in mine due to boredom. It’s clown shit bro

So it’s about your feelings that’s cool I really didn’t understand why you acted like me insulting you back came out of nowhere like you were in your feelings and tried to get me in mine due to boredom. It’s clown shit bro

I'm not really sure how you got that "I was in my feelings." It was my opinion of you based on your post history. I didn't have to be in my feelings to state that just like I don't believe you're in your feelings when you say I type too much.

You felt insulted and you tried to insult me back. I never said or acted like your response came out of nowhere, but you basically tried to throw every insult you could think of at me in one line. I legitimately thought it was funny.

Like you keep trying to make this something it's not. I'm not in my feelings about anything, and I don't really care that much. I said what I said because it's what I legitimately thought after reading what you said. I wasn't trying to get you in your feelings, but honestly I didn't give a shit whether you would catch feelings or not. I still don't. I mean you've literally injected yourself into discussions I was having with other people to give your unrequested opinion about me as a poster. That's all good. You got that right. Just know that the same way you think you can say whatever you want about me whenever you want based on what I post. I reserve to do the same with you. That's all it really comes down to. It ain't as deep as you're trying to make it.

I'm not really sure how you got that "I was in my feelings." It was my opinion of you based on your post history. I didn't have to be in my feelings to state that just like I don't believe you're in your feelings when you say you type too much.

You felt insulted and you tried to insult me back. I never said or acted like it came out of nowhere, but you basically tried to throw every insult you think of at me in one line. I legitimately thought it was funny.

Like you keep trying to make this something it's not. I'm not in my feelings about anything, and I don't really care that much. I said what I said because it was my impression after reading what you said. I wasn't trying to get you in your feelings, but honest I don't give a shit whether you were or not. I still don't. The same way you think you can take whatever shot you want at me based on what I post. I reserve to do the same with you. That's what it really comes don't to. It ain't as deep as you're trying to make it.

I never said it was that deep I just felt you were in you’re feelings about my post and you were so what we doing we need 10 more comments saying the same thing

I never said it was that deep I just felt you were in you’re feelings about my post and you were so what we doing we need 10 more comments saying the same thing

lol Bruh if you want to believe I was in my feelings, cool. I don't know if that makes you feel victorious or justified or something, but run with it. We can dead it here.

steelchair-throwing.gif

It won't. Dude is stuck on some weird attempt to try and prove I'm in my feelings instead of actually addressing the problem of him trying to "hold black men accountable" by using an argument that he himself says he knew was wrong. Shit doesn't make sense, but it is what it is.

Serious, but not so serious question.

Who's more frustrating to converse with?

Hellczar.............or Desertrain10?

Personally, I'd rather deal with desertrain10.

Simply because she never got hostile or tried to make things personal.

*generalizing*

Yeah but White America females culturally are very different than Black American women. Especially when you look at how black woman value "traditional gender roles".

I don't have an issue with the going overseas...it's the talking about black woman. White men may talk about it at the golf course or some private club or lounge. But they not making Facebook groups and bashing the America women.

I should not know u wife up a Phillipino woman because of how much you hate American black woman

America Black woman get told they basically are shit by every category of people...it's just sad when it's the black man

You talking about it from one side don’t act like you don’t know about the divestor movement they worst then white supremacist calling black men bullet bags and shit. Go on twitter you will find ample amount of tweets of BW bashing black men it’s hard to not see this just a reaction to that.

It won't. Dude is stuck on some weird attempt to try and prove I'm in my feelings instead of actually addressing the problem of him trying to "hold black men accountable" by using an argument that he himself says he knew was wrong. Shit doesn't make sense, but it is what it is.

Bruh relax you just said dead it and here you keep going if you think I’m wrong it’s cool I’m not trying to prove a point

Y’all throw shots abd can’t get shot back?

I don't think I jousted with her that much. I might be getting her mixed up with someone else, but I do remember one chick whose arguments were always illogical and inconsistent, and I didn't really feel like there was much point in engaging with her.

Back