Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

could u be more specific with an example

we could make a whole thread on Black Christian hypocrisy alone

but how can BM enforce laws or control others when they don't really have that type of power

I didn't say BM wrote the laws but there's certainly some that embrace those restrictions being put legally into place with open arms.

u think being called a "bedwench" is equivalent to being called a "bullet bag"?:yikes1:

and I get referencing platforms today such as social media..........but I think the point is that this criticism from BW goes back decades.........and I don't think it's overcorrection becuz we've heard the same comments in different forms of media

when BM said "bitches and hoes" in rap lyrics over the last 30yrs, meanwhile talk shows have hosted BW talking down on BM

today the bashing back and forth has roots that go past the recent social media blogs/twitter/etc

but it's hard to compare rappers talking shit to regular educated women calling BM bullet bags

being a bedwench implies fucking white dudes, but being called a bullet bag literally is making light of BM being killed😟

I really don't see that as the same type of bashing......which goes to the points made by @The Lonious Monk

Well a bedwench was technically a female sex slave so yea they both come with violence. Me I rather be dead than raped. And I get it educated black women and their opinions on us can make us look bad. But do those shows have educated Black men up there? I’ve noticed the podcasts dudes who speak on women get women guests but it’s usually used to call women byrds.

I feel like a lot of this shit is lacking balance they refuse to hear any counter point.

Bruh again I’m fair minded you just don’t view it that way. If you tired of what I’m writing then get over it because we had this conversation at least three times. If I can’t reach you and you can’t reach me let it go. Also just because I don’t agree and bash women does mean I think like women and bash men. But you see it that way because in my eyes you look at any criticism as coming only from the bitter people. You say you want to know why things are the way they are but you just stated you don’t really care so what is it bro. Are we going to do this every topic and reach the same conclusion that we won’t agree?

I don’t think Black women go that hard at Black men in the mainstream I think that is some YouTube shit made to look more common.

I mean we haven’t had any women besides maybe race go in on dudes. The opposite cannot be said you’re literally on this site and don’t see it. Is it because you agree with it? You got entire thesis for me but quiet on the opposite side.

Nigga, you're the one that had something to say about what I posted. Don't bitch when I excited my opinion about the shit you say.

And once again you lie and I act like I pretend that dudes don't say wild shit on here. I literally just said I don't have a problem with you defending women from the sexists and misogynists. I don't even know what we're doing now. You and your boy just chattering at this point. You ain't even trying to address actual points.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Well a bedwench was technically a female sex slave so yea they both come with violence. Me I rather be dead than raped. And I get it educated black women and their opinions on us can make us look bad. But do those shows have educated Black men up there? I’ve noticed the podcasts dudes who speak on women get women guests but it’s usually used to call women byrds.

I feel like a lot of this shit is lacking balance they refuse to hear any counter point.
and that's what I feel like it is.........there is a lack of balance

@BlackRain just educated me on a point about being seen as a bedwench from a different perspective

I never considered the historical impact of how rape was a factor back then.......so now u have to really think about how that term is used today

however I still think that criticisms from educated BW seem like they have more of an enduring impact........simply becuz other groups help promote the division and put it on "official" forums like daytime TV

it seems easier to dismiss pop culture/music bashing from the average BM...........but when the "best" of BW got smoke for BM in public it just hits different 🙁

and that's what I feel like it is.........there is a lack of balance

@BlackRain just educated me on a point about being seen as a bedwench from a different perspective

I never considered the historical impact of how rape was a factor back then.......so now u have to really think about how that term is used today

however I still think that criticisms from educated BW seem like they have more of an enduring impact........simply becuz other groups help promote the division and put it on "official" forums like daytime TV

it seems easier to dismiss pop culture/music bashing from the average BM...........but when the "best" of BW got smoke for BM in public it just hits different 🙁

Question...do you think historically entertainers and/or athletes have been seen as the best of Black men?

Nigga, you're the one that had something to say about what I posted. Don't bitch when I excited my opinion about the shit you say.

And once again you lie and I act like I pretend that dudes don't say wild shit on here. I literally just said I don't have a problem with you defending women from the sexists and misogynists. I don't even know what we're doing now. You and your boy just chattering at this point. You ain't even trying to address actual points.

You haven’t made any actual point. You been saying women are meaner than men and im
Always taking women side. I say that’s not true you say it is nobody posts any evidence and we have essays upon essay on something you said does not pertain to you. If you not a sexiest or misogynist that’s cool. Like bruh this is you just going back and forth atp. Tell me what you want me to say so you can stfu already. Put in in caps so I know.

Can women do any wrong in some of you niggas eyes? Damn

Yes they can. But you missed the whole thread just to say that. Blackrain said the black women divestors are stupid.

Like damn sorry I have a daughter and want her treated correctly by our community sorry that makes you feel a way.

You haven’t made any actual point. You been saying women are meaner than men and im
Always taking women side. I say that’s not true you say it is nobody posts any evidence and we have essays upon essay on something you said does not pertain to you. If you not a sexiest or misogynist that’s cool. Like bruh this is you just going back and forth atp. Tell me what you want me to say so you can stfu already. Put in in caps so I know.

That's what you get for jumping in convos where you weren't addressed. Someone else said it was the same thing on both sides. I said women go a little harder because they are given platforms for criticizing men that aren't given in reverse. I gave examples, and all you two dudes have done is claim that I ignore the bad acts from black men which I've already acknowledged. All this back and forth want even necessary. If you disagree you could have said that and left it at that or posted counterexamples. You didn't. You've just whined because I've pointed out that you're doing the same shit you always do.

Reactions: GNS
I didn’t miss anything because I agree with @The Lonious Monk because I have observed the same thing

That nigga kills me acting we're co-signing sexism because we comment on messed up things that women do. It's like his little brain doesn't understand you can criticize women and also be against the stupid shit men do and say. Like who on here is really advocating for the mistreatment of women. If someone is doing that, point then out so we can all condemn them.

That's what you get for jumping in convos where you weren't addressed. Someone else said it was the same thing on both sides. I said women go a little harder because they are given platforms for criticizing men that aren't given in reverse. I gave examples, and all you two dudes have done is claim that I ignore the bad acts from black men which I've already acknowledged. All this back and forth want even necessary. If you disagree you could have said that and left it at that or posted counterexamples. You didn't. You've just whined because I've pointed out that you're doing the same shit you always do.

The bold is not all I've done. I've given examples. I've told you what I do and don't agree with. If you can't even show to be that observant then how can you so boldly claim, with no factual evidence only your own personal observations, that your stance is true?

Well bruh you have a whole slew of other posters who have no problem going hard at women for their nonsense at all. I never daid women don’t do nonsense I just don’t need to act like deadeye about the shit. You want me to show some sort of middle ground so you don’t feel I’m biased?

@ me next time bruh.

Keep in mind I've got screenshots on deck though.

The bold is not all I've done. I've given examples. I've told you what I do and don't agree with. If you can't even show to be that observant then how can you so boldly claim, with no factual evidence only your own personal observations, that your stance is true?
Lol point out where I gave my opinion and started it was fact. I've said my statements were my opinion and gave the reasoning behind that opinion. You two got triggered and accused me of ignoring shit over and over. Y'all got it though. This exchange isn't interesting enough to continue.

@ me next time bruh.

Keep in mind I've got screenshots on deck though.

Lol bruh it’s just a screenshot of a piss joke. You stated mad times you don’t like modern thinking women, said sexual assault ain’t really a thing and post hour long anti women videos.

That nigga kills me acting we're co-signing sexism because we comment on messed up things that women do. It's like his little brain doesn't understand you can criticize women and also be against the stupid shit men do and say. Like who on here is really advocating for the mistreatment of women. If someone is doing that, point then out so we can all condemn them.

Bruh I’ve literally said you can critique women and all that other shit literally in this topic. So you just skipped that part on some ho shit.

Bruh I’ve literally said you can critique women and all that other shit literally in this topic. So you just skipped that part on some ho shit.
You say we can critique women, but then everytime we do you come in claiming we're exaggerating and ignoring what men do. That sounds like you don't really believe women can be criticized. You got it though.

Back