Welcome To aBlackWeb

Social media influencers are ruining our culture

They can, but that's where the money's at though.

A few of them have even talked about it before.

Basically saying that whenever they try to talk about other things, people don't really wanna hear it.

All the things you just mentioned are the most popular topics that bring in the most money.

So, if they wanna get paid..........they've gotta follow the money and give the people what they want.

I think we live in a world where negativity draws east fast money that keeps coming. But their is a lane for talking about positive no conflict shit non scamming. Nigga could do fashion blogs on how not to look like an old head vs a 21 year old, it’s plenty business shit, we got real history and new blogs. It’s just that people who like that type of stuff don’t talk about it

There's a new trend on Twitter where whenever people try to spark these same repetitive conversations they get quote tweets that change the subject and it's marvelous lolololololololololololol

Also for the people that don't believe that the shit that I'm talking about isn't as big as I'm making it seem, check the stats on the OG Tweet. That girl has 37K followers and her OG Tweet has 5 MILLION views!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's a business women with an LLC too.

They can, but that's where the money's at though.

A few of them have even talked about it before.

Basically saying that whenever they try to talk about other things, people don't really wanna hear it.

All the things you just mentioned are the most popular topics that bring in the most money.

So, if they wanna get paid..........they've gotta follow the money and give the people what they want.

This is true which is why I said these influencers are only doing these topics over and over again for the money. People would rather live in their little trauma bubble then actually heal.

There's a new trend on Twitter where whenever people try to spark these same repetitive conversations they get quote tweets that change the subject and it's marvelous lolololololololololololol

Also for the people that don't believe that the shit that I'm talking about isn't as big as I'm making it seem, check the stats on the OG Tweet. That girl has 37K followers and her OG Tweet has 5 MILLION views!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cam grabbed his meat too…absolutely disgusting

Hocus stance
Well it’s a few things that’s sad about this outside of the white mas ice is colder.
Why work with someone who want to use the N word? That’s him flexing his privilege.
Two
Is hocus a millionaire yet? So how can he vouch for dude making millionaires? If he follows but ain’t on yet, what proof he got?
Three,
he has a point with charly and envy. Charly is as predator in multiple ways and is just like cardone.
Four, so hocus…..this cross nation S double m higher up don’t know no black peoples that talk that talk?
Shit all the black people that still follow cardone should be looked at crazy if they still with him.
At the end of this,
All I see is worse than the white mans ice is colder.
I see that people think white mans dollar is worth more than a black man’s dollar.
It’s a much bigger issue here. But right now hocus looking like a clown that can be bought.
No one questions the white “billionaire” but will damn sure interrogate any nigga even when proven.

What is “our culture” in this context?

Because just because you’re black don’t mean we share the same culture in this country.

What is “our culture” in this context?

Because just because you’re black don’t mean we share the same culture in this country.
Exactly, so why when a black man think different he’s outcasted, or a coon, or corny.

We can’t pretend like it’s not double speak afoot.

This is true which is why I said these influencers are only doing these topics over and over again for the money. People would rather live in their little trauma bubble then actually heal.

Glad somebody finally sees it.

Bigger numbers does not mean its not a male dominated space for those topics.

And the most popular Podcasters that’s always in the main stream or males in for those same topics.

Let’s not do this

I wasn't referring to those topics though.

Can't speak for other social media outlets, but...........as far as black content creators on youtube............the women make more money than the men.

Whether they're talking about divesting/swirling.........black men............relationships...........hair/makeup..........etc.

They get more likes and views.........and likes and views determine how much you get paid for your content.

More likes/views............more money.

Simple as that.

I think we live in a world where negativity draws east fast money that keeps coming. But their is a lane for talking about positive no conflict shit non scamming. Nigga could do fashion blogs on how not to look like an old head vs a 21 year old, it’s plenty business shit, we got real history and new blogs. It’s just that people who like that type of stuff don’t talk about it

There is, but not if you plan on catering to a primary black audience.

One of the main content creators in the game said he could easily get 3-4 million views per video if he left the black space and focused on tech-related videos.

He's not in it for the money.

At least not in the sense of doing whatever it takes to get the most views.

If he was, he'd be doing tech instead.

There is, but not if you plan on catering to a primary black audience.

One of the main content creators in the game said he could easily get 3-4 million views per video if he left the black space and focused on tech-related videos.

He's not in it for the money.

At least not in the sense of doing whatever it takes to get the most views.

If he was, he'd be doing tech instead.

Is he talking about tech stuff for black folks or relationship shit

holding-laugh-trying-not-to-laugh.gif

Back