Welcome To aBlackWeb

Social media influencers are ruining our culture

I didn't say I have an issue with diverse thoughts. I said stupid thoughts. And there's certain shit that is agreed upon by the majority as just dumb and harmful to people. The problem is people who always want to be different and go against the grain think that taking on these fringe views somehow is a sign of some of revolutionary action when in reality its often just embracing things that have often been misproven and/or just flat out a lie. Every thought doesn't actually matter nor should it all be embraced. Some shit is rightfully condemned and constantly trying to embrace all povs just to not appear like you are open minded will leave you defending stupid shit which often happens to you.
There you go again.
This ain’t about me. You should really question your need to throw shots.
You really gotta relax.

I’m speaking in general.
It plenty of shit that’s stupid now that won’t be stupid later .
And if no one is forcing their views on to people on some believe me or else, what’s the issue of disagreement but understanding? Or just simply disagreeing and leaving it there?

Many people defend the rights of the alphabet but then say others views are stupid.

Goes back to the we are not all the same while saying stop trying to be different.

There you go again.
This ain’t about me. You should really question your need to throw shots.
You really gotta relax.

I’m speaking in general.
It plenty of shit that’s stupid now that won’t be stupid later .
And if no one is forcing their views on to people on some believe me or else, what’s the issue of disagreement but understanding? Or just simply disagreeing and leaving it there?

The post was general. The last sentence was a shot at you. One I've consistently said is a major flaw in your logic and way of viewing things. Which you display time and time again.

You pretend as if there aren't levels to things. A disagreement on who's the best rapper of all time is far different from a disagreement on issues involving people's humanity, quality of living etc. So yeah disagreements on larger issues will naturally cause more discord because they speak to the values people carry. And it's not a bad thing to condemn people for advocating for certain trains of thought that will actually harm people. You can think it's cool to let everything slide under the guise of "let everybody do what they want". Thats not nor has it ever been a way to have a functional society.

Many people defend the rights of the alphabet but then say others views are stupid.

Goes back to the we are not all the same while saying stop trying to be different.

Bruh no. If a person believes black people are mentally inferior to white people should we hear them out? If a person believes lbgqt is out to make kids lbgqt why should I respect their way of thinking.

We've been indoctrinated with this side hustle mentality bc corporate America doesn't want to pay livable wages.

Would this be an issue if this was a person doing door dash or Uber?

I thought we agreed we can't knock the hustle

We've been indoctrinated with this side hustle mentality bc corporate America doesn't want to pay livable wages.

Would this be an issue if this was a person doing door dash or Uber?

I thought we agreed we can't knock the hustle

Pushing ignorant conversations isn't a hustle regardless of how much money they are making. It's detrimental to society.

Pushing ignorant conversations isn't a hustle regardless of how much money they are making. It's detrimental to society.
These people may be the loudest in the room but that doesn't equate to domination of the influencer market

But on the other hand if these topics weren't relevant to pique the audience's interest, it would have died on the vine.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. Especially since there's nothing much you can do about it except ignore it and encourage that mentality in your circle.

Let me know how that turns out

cheers-clarke-peters.gif

The post was general. The last sentence was a shot at you. One I've consistently said is a major flaw in your logic and way of viewing things. Which you display time and time again.

You pretend as if there aren't levels to things. A disagreement on who's the best rapper of all time is far different from a disagreement on issues involving people's humanity, quality of living etc. So yeah disagreements on larger issues will naturally cause more discord because they speak to the values people carry. And it's not a bad thing to condemn people for advocating for certain trains of thought that will actually harm people. You can think it's cool to let everything slide under the guise of "let everybody do what they want". Thats not nor has it ever been a way to have a functional society.
Well I rather know a persons belief and value system than not.
never said I would agree with harming people and I don’t like them type folk. But I would still want to understand where they are coming from to possibly stop some shit in the future or how I should interact with said person.

Well I rather know a persons belief and value system than not.
never said I would agree with harming people and I don’t like them type folk. But I would still want to understand where they are coming from to possibly stop some shit in the future or how I should interact with said person.

I never to not know. Knowing is the entire point and how you judge if somebody's beliefs align with yours. But I'm not also advocating for someone to engage in conversations or a back and forth with someone who holds views that question essential parts of their life and/or livelihood. Its a waste of time and energy. Ain't no understanding to be had with somebody who views as less than and aint no amount of conversations going to convince them otherwise.

I never to not know. Knowing is the entire point and how you judge if somebody's beliefs align with yours. But I'm not also advocating for someone to engage in conversations or a back and forth with someone who holds views that question essential parts of their life and/or livelihood. Its a waste of time and energy. Ain't no understanding to be had with somebody who views as less than and aint no amount of conversations going to convince them otherwise.
I agree and disagree.
I’ll get into it more later.
Don’t go nowhere ho

So do you feel like a racist can be swayed?
There are instances of skinhead being swayed so yes. Depends on what that time means to that person who’s doing the swaying.
Just because you feel they can’t be swayed or what’s the point of it, you’d be right in your eyes. But the person who trying to sway might feel or have a different calling or purpose for their reason for doing it. Are they right as well? Or stupid?

Niggas went from getting magazines and posting pics from them on their wall to taking a bitches picture from ig to put them on a forum(like we can't see the bitch naked or see her ig ourselves). Ass backwards just like alot of things online.

It’s crazy how people think they matter so much they will have zero conscientiousness for the people around them.

And it’s all a fucking lie. None of them are famous, will ever be famous, or convert any of their social media presence into actual income.
Indoor as well. Can't go to the gym without being in the background of someone's IG/ItkTok video nowadays. Complete disregard for everyone else around you that just might not want their faces plastered on social media.

Agreed. After COVID was over I thought about going to the gym instead of working out at home all of the time. Then when I started seeing videos on YT about so much bs going down at the gym I said to myself, I'm good...

For as much shit as social media apps get it does expose a lot of shit and I do mean A LOT! People have become ego maniacs over these social media apps and it just seems like it's done fucked up ppls minds to where they can't use common sense for some reason. When it comes to certain places such as the gym you shouldn't be allowed to even use the phone. It's about getting to that point.

Niggas went from getting magazines and posting pics from them on their wall to taking a bitches picture from ig to put them on a forum(like we can't see the bitch naked or see her ig ourselves). Ass backwards just like alot of things online.
I really don't see the issue with this as it's been going on since forums were started. It ain't our fault these chicks post w/e pics they do. I just post chicks to kill the time when I ain't got shit else to do.

Back