Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

i thought it was non voters and 3rd party voters fault for yalls massa not winning. seems like it was suppressed ... could the system in fact be rigged??? and every time you gleefully participate in it, you are essentially telling the dominant structure youre ok with it as is....

:wtf11:

You need to learn to use the space bar nigga. You typed all that bullshit while ignoring the point to what I said. I never said I have an issue with Black people defending themselves. I said niggas like you who come on the internet and talk shit about how you "hypothetically would shoot a cop" and want to galvanize other people up to do some shit you ain't bout to go out and do your damn self.
think about what ur saying. Who on the internet or any conversation is going to admit to "shooting a cop"? Yes, I am about galvanizing people for self-defense. Think what you wanna think. I'm not really about speaking this much to people who disagree with me or this type of talk, and I've given you enough responses.

20200609_191353.jpg

Lol @ Frump going to their token black GOP Senator on police reform.

Last edited:

finish the quote tho..bc he’s just asking everyone to hear each other out...

“Sometimes out of these controversies, we start getting into a conversation, and I want everybody to listen to each other,” Obama said. “So I want Mr. Kaepernick and others who are on a knee, I want them to listen to the pain that that may cause somebody who, for example, had a spouse or a child who was killed in combat, and why it hurts them to see somebody not standing.”

The president added, however: “I also want people to think about the pain that he may be expressing about somebody who’s lost a loved one that they think was unfairly shot.”

finish the quote tho..bc he’s just asking everyone to hear each other out...

“Sometimes out of these controversies, we start getting into a conversation, and I want everybody to listen to each other,” Obama said. “So I want Mr. Kaepernick and others who are on a knee, I want them to listen to the pain that that may cause somebody who, for example, had a spouse or a child who was killed in combat, and why it hurts them to see somebody not standing.”

The president added, however: “I also want people to think about the pain that he may be expressing about somebody who’s lost a loved one that they think was unfairly shot.”

No.

The entire quote makes sense

But still Unnecessary

C/s

Especially since the flag issue was a fabricated lie to begin wit by orange muthafucca. A lie meant to divide the country and feed red meat to his base.

Trump is hella wild. Today been simply nuts

He really tryna alienate his whole cabinet

Back