COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I'm not sure what the first part means. The Jim Crow era wasn't that long ago. A lot of whites that grew up during and supported that era are still alive. As long as they live and have power, eliminating racism to the extent such a thing is possible will not happen. Social change is a lot slower than people realize. I mean America has existed for less than 300 years and we've had multiple significant shifts. You've got countries like India that have been around for more than 10 times that length of time and they still haven't completely eliminated their discriminatory caste system. I don't say that to give America a pass on this. I just think we sometimes need perspective. It's hard to beat back racism a racist system when some of it's most avid supporters are still in positions of power.

I just dont think white supremacy dissipates with old people dying maybe its just me hate is a fraction of what constitutes white supremacy/racism and if people dont understand what it is what it entails people dying will not change that.

I just dont think white supremacy dissipates with old people dying maybe its just me hate is a fraction of what constitutes white supremacy/racism and if people dont understand what it is what it entails people dying will not change that.

It won't just disappear when the old people die, but it's hold gets a little weaker with each generation. Nowadays you white people jumping other white people over the mistreatment of black people. We have pictures and videos of the marches in the 1960s. That shit wasn't happening.

They just need to rename it and moderate to more conservative Dems will get behind it

Exactly. Also, the people calling for the outright abolishing of the police need to shut the hell up. The police force might need to be completely broken down and rebuilt as something new, but no one is completely getting rid of the police. That's not happening.

Sure doesnt help when media gathers up every negro voice they can to see where they stand on defunding the police.. even if they dont understand it themselves instead of falling into the trap just say you dont know enough its blatant as hell...

Watching this George Floyd funeral. Mayor outchea showing out. Lol.

Speak billy!

He enjoys wearing a dress and literally gettin fucked in the ass by the white man...

...gay people cool in my book, ain't even trippin off that.

But this nigga's a whole bitch.

I watched his video too when he was goin' off - nigga couldn't wait to waive his sweet little fingers at Black people...

...Black people literally in the streets on the front lines gettin gassed and popped with rubber bullets and this nigga was coolin inside soakin up all the air conditioning tryna attack us...

...during the revolution he chose to be the LGBT mascot and used the same tired and false attack that Black people are homophobic bigots akin to white supremacists.

100% bitch.

I got him in the same category as Candice Owens...

...nigga you ain't us - you them.

This guy really got elected... After all these years, I still can't believe it.

View attachment 294871

America: Continuing to cut our noses to spite our faces since 18something

He enjoys wearing a dress and literally gettin fucked in the ass by the white man...

...gay people cool in my book, ain't even trippin off that.

But this nigga's a whole bitch.

I watched his video too when he was goin' off - nigga couldn't wait to waive his sweet little fingers at Black people...

...Black people literally in the streets on the front lines gettin gassed and popped with rubber bullets and this nigga was coolin inside soakin up all the air conditioning tryna attack us...

...during the revolution he chose to be the LGBT mascot and used the same tired and false attack that Black people are homophobic bigots akin to white supremacists.

100% bitch.

I got him in the same category as Candice Owens...

...nigga you ain't us - you them.

My question is...where was all this BEFORE George Floyd??

Don't try to use what's going on now as a piggyback. Speak on the racist shyt going on in YOUR LGBTQF5 community. Go call them out.