Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

That won't happen until

1) The old school white racists are all dead and
2) More people realize that racism is really a cheap and brutal tool the elite use to conceal classism and blacks happen to be the biggest pawns in it.

You're never getting rid of racists. Racism isnt an american issue, its a human nature issue.

What we need is a fair system. Reform the system to be fair to everyone, not give anyone unearned privledges. Build a system that keep everyone safe.

Do that and we can start moving forward. Idgaf if the mfer that lives down the street hates me cause hes racist. Just take his power away and he can hate all wants.

You're never getting rid of racists. Racism isnt an american issue, its a human nature issue.

What we need is a fair system. Reform the system to be fair to everyone, not give anyone unearned privledges. Build a system that keep everyone safe.

Do that and we can start moving forward. Idgaf if the mfer that lives down the street hates me cause hes racist. Just take his power away and he can hate all wants.

Racism isn't as ingrained in humanity as people is. That's why I included #2. Read up on the origin of racism in America. It was largely manufactured to keep the rich rich and the poor poor. Humans are tribal by nature so groups of humans will always have beef with other groups of humans, but the divisions along racial lines are artificial.

Interesting article. Seeing what Camden did is a step in the right direction. Way more needs to be done.

The biggest takeaway from the article though is that you cant defund police until you fix the economic issues facing a city. Thats why defund the police must include taking those funds and distributing them into social programs.

Facts better schools better infrastructure all needs to be funded these Republicans want that 1980s robo cop America with trash schools and military cops

That becuase. And yea. Ima bout to say this.

Black folks don’t do enough voting at the local level. We ain’t shit for that

but wait tho I mean black folks all live mostly in democrat ran cities. Atlanta DC and Northern VA my area is very blue I’m sure NO and Dallas and Houston are too. We vote in the local elections but all groups don’t vote locally as much as they should true.

Racism isn't as ingrained in humanity as people is. That's why I included #2. Read up on the origin of racism in America. It was largely manufactured to keep the rich rich and the poor poor. Humans are tribal by nature so groups of humans will always have beef with other groups of humans, but the divisions along racial lines are artificial.

Im using the term racism as an umbrella term for prejudice. If we are focused on just America, then its racial prejudice. But it goes much deeper than that. There is gender discrimination, sexual orientation discrimination, religious discrmination. and a ton im leaving out.

Humans have proven that they will find a reason to hate their neighbors. In Peru right now, there is a ton of discrimination against venezuelan refugees. They are the same race, speak the same language, follow the same religion, and unless you're from there, they look so similar that you cant tell them apart.

In the middle east, arabs from one country descriminate against arabs from another. they are the same people genetically, speak the same language, follow the same religion and still hate each other.

In Africa, the prejudice is from black people to black people, alot of times from the same country, and following the same religion. In that case its tribal descrimination.

The list goes on and on.

So im not going to wait for an ideal theoretical society without prejudices to emerge. Wether its racial prejudice or any other kind. Human nature wont allow for that.

Just build a system that isnt racist and works for everyone, and holds all those who harm others accountable and and im good.

Im not trying to change anybodies heart.

Last edited:

Not that I or anyone else here cares about what NASCAR drivers think, but....he ain't lying. lol NASCAR is a redneck sport. Those driver have literally every reason not to say Black Lives Matter. I heard as soon as those dudes said what they said, a lot of their fans turned on them.

Voting is super important.

But i love the fuck voting people like @Race Jones @IC_Refugee and @5th Letter. Fuck around and put fear in the democratic party that more and more black people are getting to the point of saying fuck voting. Democrats have no path of success without the black vote. Its very beneficial to have people put the fear into them that even if the majority of black people arent in the fuck voting camp yet, the movement is growing.

That fear will force them to make changes, not cause its the right thing to do, but to survive.

Voting is still super important though. Go out and vote.

....hmmmm

That becuase. And yea. Ima bout to say this.

Black folks don’t do enough voting at the local level. We ain’t shit for that

man stfu and stop coming at Black folks

your ass was in the house when the real Black folks were on the streets demanding change for you. miss me with the anti-Black hot takes doofus

That won't happen until

1) The old school white racists are all dead and
2) More people realize that racism is really a cheap and brutal tool the elite use to conceal classism and blacks happen to be the biggest pawns in it.

white racist been dying for hundred of years b

responsibility needs to be taken by black politicians or other people of influence who move at he pleasure of there white counter parts .. their vision doesnt go past the white mans FOV that needs to change.

white racist been dying for hundred of years b

responsibility needs to be taken by black politicians or other people of influence who move at he pleasure of there white counter parts .. their vision doesnt go past the white mans FOV that needs to change.

I'm not sure what the first part means. The Jim Crow era wasn't that long ago. A lot of whites that grew up during and supported that era are still alive. As long as they live and have power, eliminating racism to the extent such a thing is possible will not happen. Social change is a lot slower than people realize. I mean America has existed for less than 300 years and we've had multiple significant shifts. You've got countries like India that have been around for more than 10 times that length of time and they still haven't completely eliminated their discriminatory caste system. I don't say that to give America a pass on this. I just think we sometimes need perspective. It's hard to beat back racism a racist system when some of it's most avid supporters are still in positions of power.

Back