COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

He enjoys wearing a dress and literally gettin fucked in the ass by the white man...

...gay people cool in my book, ain't even trippin off that.

But this nigga's a whole bitch.

I watched his video too when he was goin' off - nigga couldn't wait to waive his sweet little fingers at Black people...

...Black people literally in the streets on the front lines gettin gassed and popped with rubber bullets and this nigga was coolin inside soakin up all the air conditioning tryna attack us...

...during the revolution he chose to be the LGBT mascot and used the same tired and false attack that Black people are homophobic bigots akin to white supremacists.

100% bitch.

I got him in the same category as Candice Owens...

...nigga you ain't us - you them.

Can't hit both reactions

w-od4Xyd_400x400.jpg

I'm waitin. Damn that.
Best thing ever for me is that my zip code s voting station is in my building where I live.... I just wake go downstairs in whatever I went to sleep in vote then go back upstairs and sleep..... none of this bullshit

Hate to be a pessimist but it feels like them two young police are getting off...

Chauvins definitely gonna get convicted and 50/50 on the asian cop.

One of them Was only on the force for like a day. I can see him getting off lite with time served or whatever and he already lost the job.

rest of them got no excuse

Reactions: A-one and Dwayne

He can miss me wit all that shyt.

Police the only ones who beg for respects, pats on the backs, and acknowledgement that their jobs is hard.

Fire fighters don't do it
EMS don't do it
Doctors/nurses don't do it
Military soldiers don't do it
Coast guard don't do it

All signed up KNOWING the dangers it entails. Putting themselves in harms way to protect the people. They don't BEG for acknowledgement.

Police are the only ones who act as if no one told them how dangerous the job could get until AFTER they started on the job. As if their captain approached them on some..."Hey congrats for joining the department. Oh by the way...theres a possibly you could get shot at or put in danger. GOOD LUCK!"...type deal. Foh.

Muthafucca standing there BEGGING for respect, when most of them don't give respect. Foh