COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

This is why I'm shocked about Nascar taking the BLM stance.

The main question I keep asking is...if fans were around, would the Nascar president STILL do that moment of reflection? Would the drivers still do that collective BLM video?

I mean its cool, but part me feel like they looked around to make sure their fans wasn't lookin...then whispered...black lives matter

Funniest cop episode was when the crackhead took off running and dusted the cop with the fake leg....he
Was
Gone lol then got caught on a fence

Mines was a Richland County one. Guy took off runnin from police handcuffed at motel parking lot, then jumps thru a hotel room window. Lol

• Ether
Reactions: bootcheese3000
This major

I was reading around and it looks like the US announced its withdrawal from the U.N. Human Rights Council June 19th, 2018.

lol....

couldnt have said it better

lol That makes no sense. You might not be feeding the monster, but the people that oppose what you need and want still are. I don't mind people abstaining from voting. Hell there are some people that I wish wouldn't vote. But acting like you're striking a blow for justice or doing anything at all substantive by not voting is just silly.

This is why I'm shocked about Nascar taking the BLM stance.

The main question I keep asking is...if fans were around, would the Nascar president STILL do that moment of reflection? Would the drivers still do that collective BLM video?

I mean its cool, but part me feel like they looked around to make sure their fans wasn't lookin...then whispered...black lives matter

Nah bruh, their fans noticed and weren't happy. Go to any article discussing it and check the comments section. Take these for example. Remember that dude is half black, so notice the veiled racism in the comments.

• Billf

Billf10 hours ago
    NASCAR drivers who can't place higher than 20th aren't NASCAR drivers,... they're traffic cones. Send this cone a packing.

• Robert

Robert6 hours ago
    Does Bubba want Reparations? like a top 10 qualifying spot?