COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Not sure why those shows got cancelled cops like the longest running show on TV

One of the 1st Reality Shows made.

Funniest cop episode was when the crackhead took off running and dusted the cop with the fake leg....he
Was
Gone lol then got caught on a fence
Mines was a Richland County one. Guy took off runnin from police handcuffed at motel parking lot, then jumps thru a hotel room window. Lol

Mines is the Muthafucka high on PCP and it took numerous Cops to take him down and cuff him. They stepped away, thinking they had him detained, and this Fool got up, busted out of the Cuffs, and ran off.

Nikka was on that Banner Gamma Joose.

• Haha
Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
So god has the power to have someone murder by folks but not the power to just stop shit like that from happening?

View attachment 295091

Boy... if y’all actually read the Bible and saw what Bible God was really up to. Lol

Old Testament was him puttin a foot in all manner of ass. Whole point of the New Testament and Jesus was because he basically threw his hands up and said he was done with niggas. You can’t even talk to him you gotta go through his publicist.

western Christianity made up this notion of “god loves and protects every one of his children” horseshit. No the fuck he don’t lol

Boy... if y’all actually read the Bible and saw what Bible God was really up to. Lol

Old Testament was him puttin a foot in all manner of ass. Whole point of the New Testament and Jesus was because he basically threw his hands up and said he was done with niggas. You can’t even talk to him you gotta go through his publicist.

western Christianity made up this notion of “god loves and protects every one of his children” horseshit. No the fuck he don’t lol

The funny thing about the Old Testament is that the Jews were dumb as fuck. It makes sense that God was mad all the time and constantly letting them get fucked up. He basically rained food from the sky for months and then took a little break, and those fools instantly started building gold statues and worshipping them. Imagine actually seeing God do all kinda crazy supernatural stuff and then deciding a statue you made would be your true salvation. That's comedy.

One of the 1st Reality Shows made.

Mines is the Muthafucka high on PCP and it took numerous Cops to take him down and cuff him. They stepped away, thinking they had him detained, and this Fool got up, busted out of the Cuffs, and ran off.

Nikka was on that Banner Gamma Joose.

I shouldn't have laughed but the Banner Gamma Joose part left me weak. Lmao.

So I'm gonna be honest, while dramatic af. I understand why Billy Porter said the things he said about Black people and our relationship with the LGBT community. While I don't agree with him using White supremacy as a comparison, on the whole, Black people hold uber conservative views when it comes to gay people and their rights. From America, to the Caribbean to Africa, gay black people catch hell from the rest of the black community.

So I'm gonna be honest, while dramatic af. I understand why Billy Porter said the things he said about Black people and our relationship with the LGBT community. While I don't agree with him using White supremacy as a comparison, on the whole, Black people hold uber conservative views when it comes to gay people and their rights. From America, to the Caribbean to Africa, gay black people catch hell from the rest of the black community.

But the problem folks have wit his statement is

1...you're REALLY comparing the black community to white supremacists?? Think about the history of that

2...you wait til NOW to address this. Again...where was all that energy before George Floyd? That's right...you jumpin out of a box ecstatic that Beyonce sent you clothes from her new Addias line.

3...address the racist shyt going on in your community. That trans comedian that the Breakfast Club interviewed made a statement that stood out. He/she said a gay white man in power, is still a white man in power.

Of course alot of black folks got conservative views when it comes to the gay community. A large part of that is religious. But to use THIS moment to start pointing your finger directly at us...naw bruh.

Gay...hetero...bi...whateva. At the end of the day...he's STILL a black man. And THAT'S how they will always view him as. Smh

am i the only one who thinks defunding the police is stupid because we got mad domestic terrorist that need taken care of and in my head it just turns militarized racist in to still poor racist police