Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I'm sure he knows about racism, but I'm positive he doesnt know about American racism. I've spoken to a lot of European and English people before these protests even started and they'd ask about the stories they hear about our police. Its hard for them to even process what we tell them our police can get away with. Most of their replies go along the lines of "if they did that here they'd be fired and arrested immediately".

Gotta remember America still does a lot of shit that doesnt fly in like all western countries. They''ve had their boot on our neck so long on so many things, we've unfortunately gotten to a point where we assume this how a lot of other countries live too. This why we need to get the word out on how the people in other countries are living. Let people over here see their good healthcare, good roads & how they hold police, politicians & company executives more accountable, so more people can start demanding change.

This country is run by some high school bullies. If we dont start really fighting back and letting them know they're gunna have to really work for this lunch money & may even get bloody taking it, then they're gunna keep taking everything. And when we got no money then they taking our shoes and sock.

Shhiiitttt if we talking about WW2, then our grandfathers prob didnt fight with his grandfathers. Gotta remember they let blacks enlist but stuffed them in their owe black units, and shunned them cuz whites didnt want us around. Then after they bravely found in a War, they came back to be called racial slurs and denied the GI bill they were promised, while they watched white soldiers collect and get nice new houses.

Don't forget the German POWs got treated better than the Black GIs. They could eat in Restaurants while Black GIs were told to eat in the back of the Kitchen like Dogs.

A while ago it was said slot of this shjt is birthed by white women......All the hate and the ideology of supremacy and the lies.

Remember she's propped up as a princess and they try to act accordingly..

The way I see it.

A black man can take down a white man because we are naturally superior.
A white woman can take down a black man...Using tears and lies.
And a black woman can out talk and check and beat down a white chick.

This shit is so unnecessary. I havent seen a single person bring up black supremacy. No one is pushing for anything that required this mfer to post this.

@King Freeman, when I was saying that you need all different types of people with different beliefs, and the only mfers you need to keep out are the ones that are already bought by the other side, this was the type of mfer i meant.

Literally the most unnecessary post.

Facts.

Smh.

I never even heard about the d'andre campbell guy until now. And it's crazy cause looking at the pictures I've for sure seen him at my spot once or twice.
The details mad sketchy tho. Not enough info there but hitting him with the stun then shooting him is crazy. I hope the family gets justice for real. Have to see what the civilian oversight SIU comes with in their investigation.

As for Regis you not gonna get me to believe a group of officers locked her family out the crib and just pushed her off her balcony on one of the busiest streets in the city. I'll gladly eat shit if I'm wrong. But ol girl had some serious mental issues that just can't be overlooked here. Hard for me to believe the family not after a check here. Seems pretty clear what happened.

I gotta ask where shes getting her details tho cause it's some shit shes saying that ain't in any articles. Seems like shes sensationalizing some shit cause she wants to feel close to the moment. I had to cut a white friend off for that shit a couple days ago. We got in an argument about the events and this mf tried to tell me he was "down with the movement since I was 14" lol. I had to cancel him for forgetting he's not black. I'm not on that type of time with nobody when it comes to what's going on right now.

The "Silent Movement" you're posting about on the internet lol...real silent. Even funnier you think you're the "first" person to suggest this. I'm not daring you to do anything, Im saying that all that shit you talking is just that...talk. All the posturing just makes you look like you grasping for approval for some shit you ain't about to actually go out and do.
alright. I'm pretty sure I said my last comment would be the last I speak on it. I'm not into arguing or defending a Black Man's right to defend ourselves or seek organized vigilante justice, so responding to you is really a waste of my time, BUT we're on quarantine so here I go: The second Black Men start talking about defending ourselves people like you have a problem. That's who you are. Are you a man or am I talking to a woman? Reason, I ask is bc if you're a woman then I can understand your lack of understanding the importance for men to organize to defend ourselves. Back to your other points of begging me to expose myself: You can Put me in the picture or take me out the picture. I'm not here to incriminate myself. Thought and talk comes b4 action. Even if one was to promote the self defense talk then that in itself has power to bring action, or at least give rise to those of us men willing to secure our neighborhoods or promote a mvt of self-defense. Your next question would be: what would a mvt of self-defense do? Your answer would probably say "nothing." Obviously you do not support Malcolm X, Farrakhan, Garvey, Black Panthers, Zebra, or Black men that have done these things and talked about them and are/were willing to defend ourselves. You prefer to ask for proof or call one out as being fake. You don't even want one talking about self defense. You would rather call out a real one as fake just bc you don't even want to hear about Black men being willing to talk about physically defending ourselves. You want to go against Black men, and call those who speak about using another method of resistance liars or people that ain't gonna do shit. You are saying that speaking of defending ourselves against those using a system to kill us regardless of it being on tape is BS, bc you don't believe nobody will do it. Ok. We know where you stand. Own it. You don't want to see it or hear it, and when you do hear it you want to say it's BS. That's why it should be a silent movement on certain actions, bc people like you shouldn't know nothing about it. Self-defense talk can be loud. Munich Massacre, Zebra. I support my community and my brothers and sisters and have fought for them legally, suffered the consequences and received little reward but continue. The talk of self-defense can be spoken of more, and that is one thing (not the only thing) I am able to say I am doing.

Last edited:
I mean id hope it was a misunderstanding but that's exactly what was said lol

28:06 - 28:17

B02E215D-D4E8-4EA3-B6F7-8C6CC625E2DA (1).gif

Back