Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Mitt has that look like he sold his soul to the devil
mitt%252520romney%252520donald%252520trump%252520dinner.jpg
Trump left that dinner like

59029f9.gif

I disagree w disbanding the police. You don’t destroy them, you fix it. Remove their leaders and high ranking officers, send in people w the credentials who could run a department, who aren’t racist, they can fix policies and change the system from within..

allowing the citizens to police themselves will result in more Ahmed Aubrey deaths...

bad idea, truly

They can kneel and push a bill at the same time. Symbolic gestures can be important.

That kente cloth fucks up everything they tried to achieve though. Throw this whole shit in the trash.

I mean even if they just kneeled without the kente cloth im sure there are plenty of folks that would have found it to be distasteful and empty pandering.

How bout they fuckin kneel AFTER legislation is passed. Until then that shit is meaningless to me

I disagree w disbanding the police. You don’t destroy them, you fix it. Remove their leaders and high ranking officers, send in people w the credentials who could run a department, who aren’t racist, they can fix policies and change the system from within..

allowing the citizens to police themselves will result in more Ahmed Aubrey deaths...

bad idea, truly

bad idea, truly

I think you need detectives to solve crimes and a some government sanctioned security group to deal with live violence but more time when you call the police, the crime has already happened.
So if you as a victim could be sent like a counsellor, someone who can help file insurance claims etc that could work.

I mean even if they just kneeled without the kente cloth im sure there are plenty of folks that would have found it to be distasteful and empty pandering.

How bout they fuckin kneel AFTER legislation is passed. Until then that shit is meaningless to me

No doubt. I def agree with you. Shit is useless. But they can join the protest anyway they want. But the kente cloth just show how disengenious they are. Atleast to me.

Especially when you consider that nothing they do happens without serious planning. The fact that their aides debated this for hours and no one said yo this is a terrible look shows how out of touch these politicians are.

This shit feels like one big ass minstrel show.

This is SO counterproductive.

We don't need white people to lower their guilt to our liking and satisfaction. What we need is for them to raise their accountability levels on everyone else who has power in society regardless of race.

Last edited:
Back