Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I'm looking at those Terry Crews tweets and it's disgusting the level of coonery that he is on. Buck ol Terry is the modern day Michigan J Frog smh

200w.gif

This means what?

They determined the police department was corrupt and disbanded the whole thing. I'm not sure where they go from there, but a lot of people believe that the police as an institution is broken and needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. I think this is an example of that on a small scale, and not really we've seen commonly done even though several police departments in the country were identified by the Federal Government as being terrible.

They determined the police department was corrupt and disbanded the whole thing. I'm not sure where they go from there, but a lot of people believe that the police as an institution is broken and needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. I think this is an example of that on a small scale, and not really we've seen commonly done even though several police departments in the country were identified by the Federal Government as being terrible.
if the local people step up.....it may take some time...but if the community steps up ...they would only need very few police. just gotta keep the racists in check. and without police.....they might get checked or go unchecked.

If you have free time today

This shit is addictive lol
i just joined IG...shit is crazy.
my shit woulda been lit last year.

but just like the black lady on tom and jerry ...i still dont show my face.

I mean id hope it was a misunderstanding but that's exactly what was said lol

28:06 - 28:17

:scust:

Back