COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

How come they have de unionized all industries except the police and law enforcement

I know. We've been helping each other out these Days alot, relying on each other, leaning on each other for support. Too bad she's in BC, I would've went to a Peaceful Protest with her on Fri.

View attachment 293865

View attachment 293868

I was definitely worried for her. I found out from another Canadian Homegirl of mines about Edmonton, AB--where she lives--about a Police Brutality incident that happened back in 2018(!) that the Media decided to release footage on.

2 YEARS? Why now?

We both agreed that the timing was shitty and that something was afoot:

View attachment 293871
View attachment 293874
View attachment 293876
View attachment 293878
View attachment 293880

This conversation was about 2 Black People in Toronto who died at the hands of the Police in the same Month.

@King Freeman & @rickyrich

You Torontoians familiar with these 2?

View attachment 293882
View attachment 293885
View attachment 293888

Worst thing about this is that whatever training they had is so embedded in their culture that they can't seem to help themselves.

Definitely not an excuse for their behavior though.

It's just that..........when the whole world is protesting over police brutality............and they can't even restrain themselves enough to not use excessive force...........they don't even realize that they're exacerbating the problem.

Meaning, one of the main reasons the crowds are getting bigger is because people are seeing more examples of police brutality during the protests.

If I was a police chief/commissioner or whatever, I'd take this as an opportunity to clean house.

Simply because if they don't have enough sense to know when to reign it in, then that bad judgment is definitely going to manifest itself eventually in one way or another.

Best to get them out of there preemptively before their bad judgment and/or lack of situational awareness results in more innocent people getting killed.

Race: firefighters, what do they do?

Host 1: they put out fires

Race: no, they go around intimidating ppl and harassing ppl

Host 1: yo that's extreme

Host 2: lol what?

:wtf20:

You are so YOU lmao

lmao thats what i said about firefighters?

are you joking or are you dumb?

i was speaking on police

if youre too slow to catch it thats on you and everyone else on the podcast
I mean id hope it was a misunderstanding but that's exactly what was said lol

28:06 - 28:17