Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Shit man....Even the paint wasn't consistent...
Now it got rainbows in it.

Think about imagery.
This was set off by George Floyd.
Now that very war chant is covered in rainbow colors.

Shit is a mockery.
And makes the movement a joke.

Tbh honest... thinking that some words painted on a street really mean something to the movement is laughable.

Great sentiment yes but beyond that who gives a shit.

tHe PaINtt AiNT rItE, tHEyz GoN fUCk uP dA mOVeMEnt.

Worried about bullshit.

How did the fight against systematic racism against black folks turn into the LGBT fight for them
The dude that wore the dress to the Oscars last year went on some tirade about how the gay and trans community have been left out of the conversations

The dude that wore the dress to the Oscars last year went on some tirade about how the gay and trans community have been left out of the conversations

But this ain’t about them. That’s why this shit is getting hijacked.

I suspect AllBlackLivesMatter is another division tactic after the Billy Porter trick failed.
The BLM website clearly states, and has always stated, it's support for the black gay community.
And has co-founders(s) that are gay.
After all these years of supporting BLM, now they want to pull this?
We should all very wary of this attempt by the gay community to separate and interject at this time.

Cant beat a car in a race just owning an auto parts store even tho you can make a car with all the parts.

To beat a system we need to be a system...Unified.
The moment the tires want more credit than the carburetor .....We lost.

Gay or straight, white folks is white folks...

...this gay ass white man fixed his face and told niggas at Howard to "move the campus."

But this who Billy Porter an'em wanna impress and align with huh?

A rainbow is more powerful than a Black fist huh?

No wonder we can protest cops killin niggas, and cops kill another nigga while we fuckin protesting...

...this shit is depressing and infuriating.

Gay or straight, white folks is white folks...

...this gay ass white man fixed his face and told niggas at Howard to "move the campus."

But this who Billy Porter an'em wanna impress and align with huh?

A rainbow is more powerful than a Black fist huh?

No wonder we can protest cops killin niggas, and cops kill another nigga while we fuckin protesting...

...this shit is depressing and infuriating.

They lit that neckbeard's IG up when that shit first came out.

I said this when this first went down: HU has gotten S-O-F-Capital T out here.

This shit didn't happen in the 90s and 2000s. I've never seen Colonizers walking dogs that are openly pissing and shitting on HU's campus when DSU played Howard in the early 2000s.

They call DC Chocolate City: shit got Neapolitan like a muhfuck over the last 10 years.

Last edited:
Back