Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I dont see whats wrong with this btw.

Yea you can say black lives matter encompasses all that.

But you can also say yea all black lives matter and keep it moving.

Idk why putting an 'All' in front of it is this big of a deal to some.

I dont see whats wrong with this btw.

Yea you can say black lives matter encompasses all that.

But you can also say yea all black lives matter and keep it moving.

Idk why putting an 'All' in front of it is this big of a deal to some.
Because the original statement already encompasses all.

This is a black people thing. They are already included.

Cops don't separate people...They only see black. And if you wearing pink....Still don't matter .....You black.

By cops?

Is it because they are the way they are.

Sorry...I can't rock with this.

When Starbucks supported lgbt did black people come thru asking to be treated fairly and celebrated.

Fuck

Huh? So u are admitting they are dying because they are transgender?

Because the original statement already encompasses all.

This is a black people thing. They are already included.

Cops don't separate people...They only see black. And if you wearing pink....Still don't matter .....You black.

I gey your point, its valid.

But now its time for you to get their point. Not how you interpret it either. Im talking get their point how its intended. Clearly, they feel like they're not being represented.

Is what they are doing divisive? Yea. A bit.

But you pushing back on it is just as divisive. Your two options are pushing back on them and furthering the divide, or listening to them and bringing everyone together and being like yea, all black lives do matter and keep it moving. Not hard to do.

The people who have the power to control narritaves are clearly using existing fractures to divide the movement and you falling for it face first.

Agreeing that 'All Black Lives Matter' will fuck up their efforts to divide shit. Gotta be smart and not follow your first instinct.

I gey your point, its valid.

But now its time for you to get their point. Not how you interpret it either. Im talking get their point how its intended. Clearly, they feel like they're not being represented.

Is what they are doing divisive? Yea. A bit.

But you pushing back on it is just as divisive. Your two options are pushing back on them and furthering the divide, or listening to them and bringing everyone together and being like yea, all black lives do matter and keep it moving. Not hard to do.

The people who have the power to control narritaves are clearly using existing fractures to divide the movement and you falling for it face first.

Agreeing that 'All Black Lives Matter' will fuck up their efforts to divide shit. Gotta be smart and not follow your first instinct.
My first instinct is I don't care how you carry yourself because your black and need to be protected and defended.
But if a person interiors me fighting for them to fight for them because they are gay too......Is to me stupid.
Because I don't care. From a distance we are both the same. That persons life should not be in more danger and mine shouldn't be less important.
Time and place.
Right now it's about the system .
Lgbt has held rallies and they were respected.

Do people discriminate and bully and kill because a person is gay. Yup.

Right now ......People are protesting just to live and be black.

It's steps to this.

When the door opens...We all running thru.
And if someone is trying to stop people because of whatever...They get dealt with.
This is far bigger right now...That not saying it's not important.

But defining this into segments is dangerous.

My first instinct is I don't care how you carry yourself because your black and need to be protected and defended.
But if a person interiors me fighting for them to fight for them because they are gay too......Is to me stupid.
Because I don't care. From a distance we are both the same. That persons life should not be in more danger and mine shouldn't be less important.
Time and place.
Right now it's about the system .
Lgbt has held rallies and they were respected.

Do people discriminate and bully and kill because a person is gay. Yup.

Right now ......People are protesting just to live and be black.

It's steps to this.

When the door opens...We all running thru.
And if someone is trying to stop people because of whatever...They get dealt with.
This is far bigger right now...That not saying it's not important.

But defining this into segments is dangerous.

Cool but again, thats how YOUR feeling. And this is why im having this convo with you. Some people are anti gay, and they never gonna get it, which is their right, but i wouldnt be having this convo with them.

All im telling you is, you let it be known how YOU feel and how YOU are representing them all when you say Black Lives Matter.

Once you let your thoughts be known, its time to listen. And they are clearly saying they dont feel represented and feel like they should.

Why push back and say the protests have run their course like some people?

Better to listen and understand where they are coming from and use this as a springboard to unify even more than be like nah fuck that and allow your movement to be divided.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
You're black before everything else

Bruh, ima let this topic go. And your opinion is understood and respected.

Just want to see if my point that saying this in a way of trying to say were all one is actually being more divisive.

Being like word all black lives do matter and keep it pushing is the least divisive thing you can do.

The game being played here is clear to us all. They wanna fracture the movement. Pushing back and saying take the 'all' out is exactly what they want.

Enbracing it and coming together further is you checkmating them mfers.

You dont gotta agree. Just let me know if my point is coming across clearly.

Back