Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

So, here’s a question:

Where does Christianity stand in all of this:

I say that cause people like my father have taken the “I love America and God” route.

So, here’s a question:

Where does Christianity stand in all of this:

I say that cause people like my father have taken the “I love America and God” route.

I personally think that we should tell God to sit this one out ijs. We need an economic rebellion accompanied with financial literacy awareness so that we can learn how to generate incomes as owners and investors instead of always focusing on what brands, product, and services we consume. Police reform isn’t the only issue we need to advocate and legislate for change in all my of the systems that help either generate income for them or oppress us for the benefit for their own progress (Prison, Welfare, School, Medical, Judicial, and Economical).

Here’s one of the many things that they could do for us to show a real sense of accountability for their actions : All African Americans with felony drug convictions on their record with no currently open pending cases get free expungement. That alone would open so many doors for us and that’s just ONE thing they NEED to do to make this right so I respect prayer but I think we’ve done enough of that

Could have just let the man walk home smh. Again, police escalate so many situations so unnecessarily and make them more than they need to be.

Wow. They have no humanity

Someone there to "serve and protect" the community would be reasonable and let him walk home

But they want to ruin his life with an arrest and DUI because they're pigs

The more video and details that come out about the Atlanta murder it’s more and more infuriating.. didn’t need to happen at all.

folks who drive drunk needs to not be able to drive cars.letting him go is a no no to me. That shit is serious. That’s just like letting random shots In a neighborhood

Still shouldn’t have pulled their gun. They have the car and all the info needed to get him

Last edited:
folks who drive drunk needs to not be able to drive cars.
you gotta tell the story now bruh.

what happened that you hate drunk drivers?

i think we all do...but in this case....death could have been avoided.

so he feel asleep in the car an someone called the police.

in these times?

on a black man?

in these times?

crazy

Back