Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Stephen Jackson asking for blacks to refrain from professional sports til something changes.....
How y’all feel bout that?
The only problem with this is.....The timing.

They should have threatened this before quarantine during other murders.

I really question if this support would be present if people still was working.

No they wouldn't lmao.

They have all the leverage to get something done but are they really willing to let their pockets take the a hit? Will the vets who's pockets have been lined with max contracts take care of the young niggas, the minimum contract guys with families to take care of?

If you gonna do the shit then do the shit.
This needs a thread.

Sadly some of these dudes take care of dozens of people and have a lot of pressure on them. So even if they wanted to say something or sit out.....They large amount of people they support would take a hit.

So this at fault? The family for becoming dependent or the player for not saying no?

I don’t know the legal maneuvering that it’d require, but that’s not for me to figure out. These settlements for police brutality need to come directly out of the officers’ pockets, nowhere else.
Maybe that's why the budgets be so high.

TWO trained pigs couldn't subdue 1 drunken man. Rayshard embarrassed them by slipping away and snatching a taser. Since they have such low IQs and a lack of courage they shoot to overcompensate for looking incompetent. An intelligent cop would've realized this nigga can't go anywhere, they had his car, they couldve just sent a unit to his address and/or put out a warrant for his arrest

That video should've been something they show on Ridiculousness instead of CNN

This needs a thread.

Sadly some of these dudes take care of dozens of people and have a lot of pressure on them. So even if they wanted to say something or sit out.....They large amount of people they support would take a hit.

So this at fault? The family for becoming dependent or the player for not saying no?

Who gives af about that?

You gotta stop projecting your own issues into everything that's said on here.

Back