Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

By cops?

Is it because they are the way they are.

Sorry...I can't rock with this.

When Starbucks supported lgbt did black people come thru asking to be treated fairly and celebrated.

Fuck

Because the original statement already encompasses all.

This is a black people thing. They are already included.

Cops don't separate people...They only see black. And if you wearing pink....Still don't matter .....You black.

Yall stupid lmao.

FOCUS.

LGBT is always hijacking and co-opting the movement. No need for different categories

"All black lives matter" is redundant.

They really acting like black lives matter don’t mean their black ain’t included

By the way. You know a gay white male ia considered a minority. So when minorities get some type of kick back they get it too.

White man still fucking the system

They really acting like black lives matter don’t mean their black ain’t included

By the way. You know a gay white male ia considered a minority. So when minorities get some type of kick back they get it too.

White man still fucking the system
Wow look at you on point. You been listening to Tariq/new black media? Lol

That's why we have to get off that inclusive talk. All that minority, black and brown, people of color shit gotta go. We have to prioritize BLACK

Wow look at you on point. You been listening to Tariq/new black media? Lol

That's why we have to get off that inclusive talk. All that minority, black and brown, people of color shit gotta go. We have to prioritize BLACK

Lmao.

You know I don’t have a real beef of Tariq even though he be on some dumb shit sometimes.
I always said he is needed

Cool but again, thats how YOUR feeling. And this is why im having this convo with you. Some people are anti gay, and they never gonna get it, which is their right, but i wouldnt be having this convo with them.

All im telling you is, you let it be known how YOU feel and how YOU are representing them all when you say Black Lives Matter.

Once you let your thoughts be known, its time to listen. And they are clearly saying they dont feel represented and feel like they should.

Why push back and say the protests have run their course like some people?

Better to listen and understand where they are coming from and use this as a springboard to unify even more than be like nah fuck that and allow your movement to be divided.

Just my 2 cents.
I hear you.....And I can listen.
Just not now.
Reason being......lgbt community has support. They are a community.
They have whole neighborhoods. Like boys town. Black people and black men in particular have no safe space. So even being in boystown as a black man...You can be killed by cops.

So my push back is....bruh give me a second. I'll hear you out but.....Just a second. And I better not hear no bullshit.

This will open the door to ....Black on black crime...So if y'all don't respect the gheys and each other.......Was this all a waste?

Then this could never get steam again because now it's a joke.
And once it's a joke.....Hunting season is back on.gay or straight.

Bruh, ima let this topic go. And your opinion is understood and respected.

Just want to see if my point that saying this in a way of trying to say were all one is actually being more divisive.

Being like word all black lives do matter and keep it pushing is the least divisive thing you can do.

The game being played here is clear to us all. They wanna fracture the movement. Pushing back and saying take the 'all' out is exactly what they want.

Enbracing it and coming together further is you checkmating them mfers.

You dont gotta agree. Just let me know if my point is coming across clearly.
I've agreed with a lot of your posts on this topic

My only response to this apparent divide is you are black first and foremost. Before you open your mouth to speak, before you let everyone know what's your sexuality, your gender preference, you are black.

If people haven't stopped killing us just because we're black, how can we make them focus on not killing our brothers and sisters in the trans community? Once all of us collectively matter to them, then we can start to try and have separate discussions about protections and whatnot imo

I gey your point, its valid.

But now its time for you to get their point. Not how you interpret it either. Im talking get their point how its intended. Clearly, they feel like they're not being represented.

Is what they are doing divisive? Yea. A bit.

But you pushing back on it is just as divisive. Your two options are pushing back on them and furthering the divide, or listening to them and bringing everyone together and being like yea, all black lives do matter and keep it moving. Not hard to do.

The people who have the power to control narritaves are clearly using existing fractures to divide the movement and you falling for it face first.

Agreeing that 'All Black Lives Matter' will fuck up their efforts to divide shit. Gotta be smart and not follow your first instinct.

To the bold

B55F910D-9E05-4E88-BE3C-8C3FAC91CA37.gif

I hear you.....And I can listen.
Just not now.
Reason being......lgbt community has support. They are a community.
They have whole neighborhoods. Like boys town. Black people and black men in particular have no safe space. So even being in boystown as a black man...You can be killed by cops.

So my push back is....bruh give me a second. I'll hear you out but.....Just a second. And I better not hear no bullshit.

This will open the door to ....Black on black crime...So if y'all don't respect the gheys and each other.......Was this all a waste?

Then this could never get steam again because now it's a joke.
And once it's a joke.....Hunting season is back on.gay or straight.

What?

Bruh, ima let this topic go. And your opinion is understood and respected.

Just want to see if my point that saying this in a way of trying to say were all one is actually being more divisive.

Being like word all black lives do matter and keep it pushing is the least divisive thing you can do.

The game being played here is clear to us all. They wanna fracture the movement. Pushing back and saying take the 'all' out is exactly what they want.

Enbracing it and coming together further is you checkmating them mfers.

You dont gotta agree. Just let me know if my point is coming across clearly.
Your point us crystal clear as always.

But

I can't say I'm married and I'm not single.
While it makes sense....One encompasses both while the other speaks to a few.....

Judge Tammy the Mammy said she's Christian first then black after she hugged the racist murderer in court, but i digress..
Yeah

We don't need her opinions on anything

That's that dog whistle for all lives matter

How many blacks that are practicing Christians were killed just because they were black by so called white Christians?

I've agreed with a lot of your posts on this topic

My only response to this apparent divide is you are black first and foremost. Before you open your mouth to speak, before you let everyone know what's your sexuality, your gender preference, you are black.

If people haven't stopped killing us just because we're black, how can we make them focus on not killing our brothers and sisters in the trans community? Once all of us collectively matter to them, then we can start to try and have separate discussions about protections and whatnot imo

I agree with all this. Its logic. And its right.

But at the same time, this amount of pushback to the word 'all' is a bit much imo.

I agree with all this. Its logic. And its right.

But at the same time, this amount of pushback to the word 'all' is a bit much imo.
Because it wasn't needed.

Even if it was there from the beginning...It would still include anyone black.

No where did anyone say black lives matter except the funny types.

Nothing was specified.....So why do it

Back