Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

They lit that neckbeard's IG up when that shit first came out.

I said this when this first went down: HU has gotten S-O-F-Capital T out here.

This shit didn't happen in the 90s and 2000s. I've never seen Colonizers walking dogs that are openly pissing and shitting on HU's campus when DSU played Howard in the early 2000s.

They call DC Chocolate City: shit got Neapolitan like a muhfuck over the last 10 years.

Believe you me, I know...

...I'm from 4th-n-T LeDroit Park.

Howard is in my hood...

...shit SUPER soft now.

Everybody got wiped out...

...white folks took over.

Game over.

Man I said I would never watch that video again and sadly I did. Never noticed that George pisses on himself. Disgusting. Man these are the times I wished blacks could just take a spaceship and gtfoh

How many of us feel like this?

I swear I try to rationalize shit and that’s the only conclusion I come up with...like u not just gonna be able to go on w ur life...I will unleash some hell raising violence on u and ur family...like I just cant take that

When that geek ass nigga got up to go hug the cop who killed his brother, I really thought he was gonna shank her

Cuz I would have

I swear I try to rationalize shit and that’s the only conclusion I come up with...like u not just gonna be able to go on w ur life...I will unleash some hell raising violence on u and ur family...like I just cant take that

When that geek ass nigga got up to go hug the cop who killed his brother, I really thought he was gonna shank her

Cuz I would have
I mean, im not trying do life like im built for it. I'd try to get my revenge very strategically and thoroughly but bottom line I'm getting revenge. Eye for an eye.

The way Amaud Abrey, Breonna Taylor, young Tamir Rice went out by these devils is unacceptable to my soul and I'll be goddamned....

I mean, im not trying do life like im built for it. I'd try to get my revenge very strategically and thoroughly but bottom line I'm getting revenge. Eye for an eye.

The way Amaud Abrey, Breonna Taylor, young Tamir Rice went out by these devils is unacceptable to my soul and I'll be goddamned....
Imagine being Trayvon s father and hearing Zimmerman getting paid to sign bags of skittles

Thats fair.

But we are stronger together, jus sayin

That would have been like Asian or Hispanic groups trying to co-op the Civil Rights movement. They didn't do that. They let the Civil RIghts movement run its course, reaped the benefits from it, and then started their own little movements to address their own specific interests afterwards.

Right now, the goal is to strike while the iron is hot and get police and justice reforms. The suggestions that are being made would not benefit black or straight or CIS people specifically. They would benefit everyone, so why deflect attention from those efforts?

That would have been like Asian or Hispanic groups trying to co-op the Civil Rights movement. They didn't do that. They let the Civil RIghts movement run its course, reaped the benefits from it, and then started their own little movements to address their own specific interests afterwards.

Right now, the goal is to strike while the iron is hot and get police and justice reforms. The suggestions that are being made would not benefit black or straight or CIS people specifically. They would benefit everyone, so why deflect attention from those efforts?
Because they are attention whores and they don't want to feel left out with current BLM movement

Back