Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I mean, im not trying do life like im built for it. I'd try to get my revenge very strategically and thoroughly but bottom line I'm getting revenge. Eye for an eye.

The way Amaud Abrey, Breonna Taylor, young Tamir Rice went out by these devils is unacceptable to my soul and I'll be goddamned....

Bruh, that tamir rice situation hurts my soul to this day.

I still think about that situation several times a week

Cop jus pulled up blasting

"He lucky he ain't black they would been killed him"

wee-bey-gif.gif

You have to read the up on the full case. It was a shit from beginning to end. First, a drunk nigga called 911 on Tamir even though by his own statement he believed Tamir was harmless and had a toy gun. The 911 dispatcher didn't tell the cops what the drunk dude said and instead led the cops to believe it was an active shooter situation. The cops did the bullshit they did. The DA basically played defense attorney and didn't even try to get justice for Tamir. It was just fucked up all around.

You have to read the up on the full case. It was a shit from beginning to end. First, a drunk nigga called 911 on Tamir even though by his own statement he believed Tamir was harmless and had a toy gun. The 911 dispatcher didn't tell the cops what the drunk dude said and instead led the cops to believe it was an active shooter situation. The cops did the bullshit they did. The DA basically played defense attorney and didn't even try to get justice for Tamir. It was just fucked up all around.

smh. I kno that person who called 911 told the 911 operator that he believed it was a toy gun. But that detail was not passed into the cop.

My main problem is. We all have seen 100s of active shooter situations on the news. Standard procedure is, they set up a perimeter and try to negotiate w the shooter. Not jus pull up blasting.

Kid was fuckin 12 years old man

Last edited:

i never understood that....

like surprising and yelling at a 12 yr old.......he could not possibly process what was going on.

no one is saying how people cant be surprised and shocked and freeze and not know whats going on.....but cops want them to comply?

Wonder what the reaction would be IF this happens.

Technically this is at least partially what we’re fighting for.

I don’t want him to be able to take credit for it though he’d just be doing it to try and pander to us and get re-elected

After seeing the points you posted, this will give his base something to tout but it's nothing that will gain him a swing in favor.

These are the points in the executive order that Trump is supposed to sign in View attachment 298696

GTFOHWTBS

The very 1st point of the executive order is to admit police brutality of blk ppl is real.....lol lol that takes a fucking presidential executive order smh foh

For the most part this entire shit will have no teeth n jus be a PR stunt

Last edited:
I don't know why I expected more.

lol I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum. I think it's pretty good for him. Don't get me wrong, it's weak as fuck, but 2, 3, and 4 are actually pretty important. They just need to be expanded upon, and he opens the door for that to be done with 5. Congress is the group that actually needs to pass reform policy. Trump is basically pushing documentation acknowledging that police have been a problem and pushing Congress to do something about it. Of course he could do more, but let's be real, no other president even did that much. Sure, it only took the country being set on fire to get this from him, but that's just a minor detail rigtht?

Back