Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

yall like having circular conversations up here. every thread we discuss voting and yall weirdos want me to break it down for yall every thread

say man, go vote for biden and leave me tf alone

Love you too hon! Lol.

For real though, it’s not personal with me, just my opinion of folks with your opinion. I’m just a person. Could be right, could be wrong. Don’t take it personally.

You do have to consider the lives impacted by your decision though. Especially black lives cause believe it or not, they are impacted when the worse of two evils get in office. The proof is all around us right now.

Black ppl are impacted no matter who is in office.

Thanks NightKang!

idk but you been making a lot of sense lately

unfollow Tariq rn and i might give you some pussy

:hehe2:
giphy.gif

the reason why more has been done now than the last 50 years of voting is because more people showed up to protest than they have to vote...

voter suppression is a thing... and they know it and this is why it impacts the Black communities much greater... they don’t want them voting. I’m glad that these protests are bringing forth change but don’t let it stop you from voting, though. There’s more than one outlet to be heard and to make change.

the reason why more has been done now than the last 50 years of voting is because more people showed up to protest than they have to vote...

voter suppression is a thing... and they know it and this is why it impacts the Black communities much greater... they don’t want them voting. I’m glad that these protests are bringing forth change but don’t let it stop you from voting, though. There’s more than one outlet to be heard and to make change.

I agree, but to take it a step further I'd say "because more people showed up to riot than they have to vote..."

...it sends a message that's heard immediately.

im sorry this post sucks lmao. ppl have been protesting in this country for centuries and the needle never moved.

more is being done now because niggas across the country let it be known they will set shit on fire and take what rightfully belongs to them. lets be clear. all 50 states saw what happens when ppl are fed up!

direct action including looting is what is turning the tide. not niggas running to the ballot box.

Back