Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Race was using it to be incendiary. But I'll play the game...

They're killing us in cold blood and not giving a fuck.

Yes the Republican party is going to try and suppress the black vote like they've done since allowing blacks to vote.

They aren't going to make it easier. Stop worrying about the obstacles and focus on how to get past them and what to do once you pass them.

no.

Race was using it to be incendiary. But I'll play the game...

They're killing us in cold blood and not giving a fuck.

Yes the Republican party is going to try and suppress the black vote like they've done since allowing blacks to vote.

They aren't going to make it easier. Stop worrying about the obstacles and focus on how to get past them and what to do once you pass them.

A tweet about a problem does not mean we aren’t doing anything. Pointing out a problem ain’t a bad thing you can do that and still vote. But acting again like these obstacles don’t play a part or that it’s not possible they can do much more to harm our votes then we know. We had a whole election swayed by bots from a foreign country. If everybody I know votes blue but my state turn red was it just a wasted vote?

idk the electoral college made sense at one point every state wasn’t equal size wise so relying on popular vote wasn’t going to work. Thing is the people that want to still vote and have it done fairly don’t have any alternatives as of right now today.

Y’all bring up Trump often and speak on how non voters let Trump win or whatever. Back in 2000 all our parents voted Gore they said he even had the popular vote. And wtf happened. 20 years ago tho so I don’t know if they had any open controversy

“its ok that you have to be shot at, have rocks thrown at you, climb under barbed wire and stand in long ass lines for 12 hrs to vote, its always been that way so dont complain now”

To keep it a buck...

...you kinda right.

Local shit matters, but all that "VOTE OR DIE!!" Presidential shit is for the birds...

...we've seen people win the popular vote and that shit mean nothing against the electoral college.

Still gon make sure I vote tho, so don't get me to frontin' all the way...

BINGO!

do you feel you have to vote biden?

That tweet about riots and protests changing more in 2 weeks than in 50 years is bogus. That just led to politicians drafting laws. Them shits still have to pass and you know who’s running all of this?

The people you did (or didn’t) vote for.

Now imagine an all Republican Congress and Trump in there. None of this shit would have even been a thought.

More so, imagine judges are voted into seats by racists cause you couldn’t be bothered to push a button. Now all of the cops that kill blacks walk. And when you protest, in comes the national guard but they shooting now, cause when the looting starts the shooting starts, whether you’re actually looting or not.

So when you say don’t vote, go hug the mother of a man who was killed by the cops then walked. And hug the daughter of the next man killed by a cop cause now he knows he’ll get off. Then hug the wife of the next man, etc., etc.

This not voting shit is dangerous and leads to lives lost. You’ve got to be a selfish mf’er to have that stance.

“its ok that you have to be shot at, have rocks thrown at you, climb under barbed wire and stand in long ass lines for 12 hrs to vote, its always been that way so dont complain now”

View attachment 295970

Imagine white folks being so against you exercising your right to vote that they throw so many obstacles in your way......

and amongst all the people that have been stoned...
all the people that didn't make it past the barbed wire...
and all the people that were killed before they could stand in that line...

and you got the nerve to say that folks that made it thru all those hurdles and still show up to cast their vote means nothing?

TUH
SeparateTallDoctorfish-max-1mb.gif

Imagine white folks being so against you exercising your right to vote that they throw so many obstacles in your way......

and amongst all the people that have been stoned...
all the people that didn't make it past the barbed wire...
and all the people that were killed before they could stand in that line...

and you got the nerve to say that folks that made it thru all those hurdles and still show up to cast their vote means nothing?

TUH
View attachment 295983

thats not what i was saying ...

are you ok? you normally are off-base but this is a record high for you.

thats not what i was saying ...

are you ok? you normally are off-base but this is a record high for you.

If we gonna do this I'd suggest we have this discussion in another thread.

@Race Jones it seems like you been trying to derail this thread with your no-vote shit for a couple pages now. I ignored it for as long as I could honestly lol.

That being said I dont want it to disrupt what this thread is about. I'm more than happy to debate it in another thread if you want that smoke tho

Also.. you know you a shit debater when anytime someone challenges your shitty views you try to insult folks or resort to petty name calling. Grow up fam.

Again.... That being said.. if you wanna make the thread we can take it there lol

oh shut up. i was being sarcastic.

yall are so corny lmaoooo yall just looking to argue

a whole bunch of musty mad ass niggas

Oh now that you look stupid you were just playing.

Worst part is you got a whole following on Twitter of fucking retards that don't realize you talking out your ass most the time and buy into your bullshit.

Niggas like you are so destructive.

Oh now that you look stupid you were just playing.

Worst part is you got a whole following on Twitter of fucking retards that don't realize you talking out your ass most the time and buy into your bullshit.

Niggas like you are so destructive.

youre the fucking retard lets be clear lmaooo and no one but the mangy bitches you fuck every now and again take you seriously

If we gonna do this I'd suggest we have this discussion in another thread.

@Race Jones it seems like you been trying to derail this thread with your no-vote shit for a couple pages now. I ignored it for as long as I could honestly lol.

That being said I dont want it to disrupt what this thread is about. I'm more than happy to debate it in another thread if you want that smoke tho

Also.. you know you a shit debater when anytime someone challenges your shitty views you try to insult folks or resort to petty name calling. Grow up fam.

Again.... That being said.. if you wanna make the thread we can take it there lol

voting has everything to do with the thread. so its not derailing. youre always trying to silence me which ends up fucking up the threads because i have to step away from whatever point im trying to make at the time to engage you.

anyways youre always crying like a bitch when anybody challenges the voting system. which is odd and quite humorous tbh.

my stance hasnt changed and never will.

i stated eons ago stop quoting me on the shit and you continue to.

so here we are.

Back