Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

looks like we've gone past legit debating on issues to straight name calling and insults lol congrats

oh pls! you dont care to have a real discussion because you stay reacting and laughing to the insults

so lets all get back to posting shall we?

:Gillie:

voting has everything to do with the thread. so its not derailing. youre always trying to silence me which ends up fucking up the threads because i have to step away from whatever point im trying to make at the time to engage you.

anyways youre always crying like a bitch when anybody challenges the voting system. which is odd and quite humorous tbh.

my stance hasnt changed and never will.

i stated eons ago stop quoting me on the shit and you continue to.

so here we are.

Nah you derailing and you fuckin know it.

Thread started about a man being killed by the police, folks protesting about it and taking steps to ensure this shit doesn't happen to anyone elses family.

Then here come yo ass on some... "SEE!!! This why voting dont mean shit, never got us shit and will never mean shit!"

fuck outa here. There is nuance to be discussed in every situation and it aint as monotone as you try to paint it.

It's hilarious that every time someone challenges your position on shit you resort to insults rather than actually proving your point.

Much like voting... I guess that's just too much work for you huh

and you can fuck right off too dickhead
I don’t have any issues with you personally so you can miss me with the sophomoric insults.

My only point to you is and has ever been that not voting is dangerous because the people that we put in office play a role in whether people live or die.

Over 100k people dead from Coronoavirus cause the idiot in office couldn’t lead a national response.

Blacks been getting killed by cops forever, but things are only changing now and in the future because some of the right people are in elected seats. Still not enough, but we’ll take it. Otherwise, cops keep walking and continue killing us.

Funding for education is all decided by who’s in office. So when our schools aren’t funded and those kids can’t get a proper education, are non-voters stepping in to fill the gap?

I seriously doubt people who believe in not voting do much more than complain. It’s just contrarian and they think it makes them look more enlightened than the masses. It’s a defense mechanism for their insecurity.

all of yall can suck my dick
Love you too hon! Lol.

For real though, it’s not personal with me, just my opinion of folks with your opinion. I’m just a person. Could be right, could be wrong. Don’t take it personally.

You do have to consider the lives impacted by your decision though. Especially black lives cause believe it or not, they are impacted when the worse of two evils get in office. The proof is all around us right now.

Back