Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I was listening to Rush to see if the interview was going to be on his show. Apparently it was pre-recorded because he said he prefaced the interview in the first segment of his show. He then said if his listeners did not catch the preface they might be mad at him after hearing it, lol. Can’t tell if he’s trolling or not though.

I was listening to Rush to see if the interview was going to be on his show. Apparently it was pre-recorded because he said he prefaced the interview in the first segment of his show. He then said if his listeners did not catch the preface they might be mad at him after hearing it, lol. Can’t tell if he’s trolling or not though.
Listen on 105.1 feed on iHeartRadio, not on any of Rush’s platforms.

Sounds like Rush wanted to reach out to them. He’s saying he’s outraged by the situation and agrees the cop is a murderer and the bystanders are also complicit.

Rush definitely reached out to them. Breakfast Club holding their own. I don’t see anything wrong with what’s happening here.

Back