Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Y’all dissing the breakfast club leading up to this discussion should listen to it. They held their own very well and Rush was definitely submissive. Rush also revealed himself to be clueless to black issues. Well, maybe not revealed cause it’s not surprising.

What Rush doesn't understand about white privilege is that his "mistreatment" is a result of what he DOES, not who he IS.

Leonard isn't being very receptive - he's just shouting out hot takes that is just being dead ends. He's right, but it doesn't advance the convo.

I at least give a half-a-clap to Rush for putting himself out there.

Talking to Rush and getting him to admit things does nothing. Coulda literally spent that whole time playing commercials and had the same effect.

Lets stop bringing the whole Rush breakfast club shit up.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

He reached out to them! Lol, some of y’all so damn stubborn.
And THIS is the problem.

Some of y'all - knowingly or not - are acting just like Joffrey Trump.

Unless you're planning to kill 'em all, it's best to actually have a chance for both sides to reason with them to solve this issue.

You can see the contrast in coverage b/t CNN & MSNBC.

I feel CNN has been more emotionally involved in this than MSNBC

These pics of cops kneeling are pretty fucking insulting. My God.
shit doesnt impress me ostracize the shitty cops be open to a fundamental shift in police accountability then id be impressed.. but performative shit doesnt move me at al..
DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE

fuck them hugs
kneelings
highfives
prayers

Ive seen a few cops says some powerful shit when you say it im inclined to believe you mean it especially what and how it is said

Last edited:
Back