Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Especially when he aint even a regular racist.

He makes his money of racism. Millions a year to promote racism. Mfer promotes someshit he might not even believe cause it makes him money.

What are they gonna do? Change his mind, show him hes wrong and make him give up millions a year to stop promoting racism?

Smh. One of the dumbest things ive seen.
It got Iheartradio written all over it

i kinda understand the breakfast club thing

but its just gonna fall on deaf ears. They not gonna change his mind. Just like the shit with CTG and Tomi Lauren or whatever her name is...some people dont want to be educated and will bask in their stupidity

Nah man. Dont give them your understanding.

They not talking to a regular racist.

They literally talking to someone that makes money off the racism and pain of black people. Read that. He makes money off this shit. When shit like this happens, he makes more money.

I get what theyre trying to do in theory, but not Rush Limbaugh. Fuck outa here with that.

Shit got me heated.

Last edited:

but its just gonna fall on deaf ears. They not gonna change his mind. Just like the shit with CTG and Tomi Lauren or whatever her name is...some people dont want to be educated and will bask in their stupidity
The only way this makes sense is that it legitimizes CTG in a more mainstream sense to where he can elevate to a higher status and have those conversations in a more mainstream sense..which in some sense is helpful, but creating the next Tavis Smiley isnt reward enough for entertaining this fool.

Yee is gonna be her stupid bop self, CTG is gonna be his usual self. If Envy is there, he's barely gonna say anything and if he does, it's gonna be in agreement with rush in some way, and hes gonna walk it back through Twitter or Instagram

Got on a meeting at work, meeting lead asked if its a good idea to go around the room and let people express their emotions about the protests.

I got off mute so quick. Was like no, i rather not bring politics to work. Everyone else stayed shut.

Like fam, I gotta work with all yall the next few months/years. I really aint trying to hear someone say some dumb shit, me check them, and then we cant work together no more.
The sounded like a trap. Good job on staying strong and not giving into expressing your emotions. These jobs are waiting for us to slip up.

He doesn't need his mind changed, he knows he talkin' shit. Same with Tomi and all of these right wing hacks. That's why platformin' them is stupid.

The only way this makes sense is that it legitimizes CTG in a more mainstream sense to where he can elevate to a higher status and have those conversations in a more mainstream sense..which in some sense is helpful, but creating the next Tavis Smiley isnt reward enough for entertaining this fool.

Yee is gonna be her stupid bop self, CTG is gonna be his usual self. If Envy is there, he's barely gonna say anything and if he does, it's gonna be in agreement with rush in some way, and hes gonna walk it back through Twitter or Instagram

I don't want CTG to be the voice for us on any major level. Remain an entertainer.

Nah man. Dont give them your understanding.

They not talking to a regular racist.

They literally talking to someone that makes money off the racism and pain of black people. Read that. He makes money off this shit. When shit like this happens, he makes more money.

I get what theyre trying to do in theory, but not Rush Limbaugh. Fuck outa here with that.

Shit got me heated.
I agree with you

I could've worded my position better but we are on the same page

He doesn't need his mind changed, he knows he talkin' shit. Same with Tomi and all of these right wing hacks. That's why platformin' them is stupid.

My shit is this: if them bum ass niggas couldn't even handle Dame Dash, how the fuck the gon handle Rush if he start talkin his shit?

I like the Breakfast Club move as long as they can humiliate Rush in some sense. Or as hard as it will be, get him to say something that gets him canceled.

Y’all got to remember, people like Rush and Hannity crumble when they are challenged. That’s why they never have guests with real opposing viewpoints and stick to their home turf so they can control the discussion.

If they are going on his platform, bad move. If it’s neutral or their platform, might be ok. Outside of humiliation or cancellation though, it’s not going to be productive. I predict it ends with them cussing each other out and ending the call.

I like the Breakfast Club move as long as they can humiliate Rush in some sense. Or as hard as it will be, get him to say something that gets him canceled.

Y’all got to remember, people like Rush and Hannity crumble when they are challenged. That’s why they never have guests with real opposing viewpoints and stick to their home turf so they can control the discussion.

If they are going on his platform, bad move. If it’s neutral or their platform, might be ok. Outside of humiliation or cancellation though, it’s not going to be productive. I predict it ends with them cussing each other out and ending the call.
Rush's audience are idiots, he can fall flat on his face, then get on his platform and say the opposite and those idiots will believe him

Its like Jayz telling people, I didnt sell my soul to them, they sold their souls to me

Me at home..

Only an idiot would believe this

Lovie Smith rubbing beard finger point.gif

Then I went online

Back