Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

CNN claiming trump n the wh are tryin to set up a "listening session" w blk leaders.

LMAO! Im guessin it'll be diamond and silk, candace, paris, ben carson, that brian pumper lookin nigga and those other twitter coons. They jus gone be thanking him for the job he has done and for allowing them to come to the wh

Shit bout to be a shit show and a coon party.

you down in charlotte?

i aint checking in when i come thru.......you pulling up or what?
hoe

just jokes. trying to lighten the mood.,
In Greensboro but work in High Point which is why I was giving him a hard time, lol.

But as far as your veiled threat, stay neutral Switzy. You don’t want smoke in these parts.

Lol, nah, all good bro!

In Greensboro but work in High Point which is why I was giving him a hard time, lol.

But as far as your veiled threat, stay neutral Switzy. You don’t want smoke in these parts.

Lol, nah, all good bro!
I gotta hit Greensboro......Get some shit straight about my dad. He's from there.

I just need y'all to chill so I can come back.

I had a whole thing lined up this year. Those that know, know.
Whole global tour.
But it's a wash now ....

I thought you was in Greensboro bro.

But I'm at S. Main and Fairfield if you want smoke b
51B15179-C9E2-4BEA-BFE8-D5ECEC25FB5D.gif

Lol, with yo ol’ hostile ass.

I work in HP. You at BBQ Joes or some shit?

You right though, shit does feel a little different. I think people just being sensitive to the atmosphere in the country right now.

Cops Were Laughing With This Lady Instructing Her To Spray Paint "Floyd" A Building!

Listen Closely, They Told Her To Add Floyd

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back