Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Hope if y’all see me getting a beating u do more than pull outur phone

Not reasonable to expect people to put their lives on the line for you. He’s killing a man in cuffs, what you think he’s going to do if you rush him?

They got families and people that depend on them. It would be great if they did, but you can’t blame them. Getting the phone out does actually help, if not just to bring awareness.

Not reasonable to expect people to put their lives on the line for you. He’s killing a man in cuffs, what you think he’s going to do if you rush him?

They got families and people that depend on them. It would be great if they did, but you can’t blame them. Getting the phone out does actually help, if not just to bring awareness.
I don’t know I see a nigga breaking ur neck....I’m a find a way to get him off u even if just throwing a rock at the popo from across the street

I watched this video of Yuk mouth responding to Big Gipp a few days ago, I have no idea what the back story is, but Yuk is dropping jewels !!

this is the shit i be talking about.
we got crazy energy for ourselves but none for those who want us dead.
and then its almost offensive to people to want to fight for themselves.

It helps...

I mean if cathy or aiden see their favorite white celebrity on twitter maybe they start askin questions about why their tax dollars are going to murderous cops.

And thats where the bread is buttered...those higher property and local tax areas and political donors.
this assumes they pay taxes in the first place

always remember, when you make the rules, you know how to break em

again, until their tweets turn into actionable actions, then all it is is characters posted on an app

This.

If the white people who are in positions of power aren’t vocal supporters/allies to blacks then all these tweets , etc don’t amount to shit in the grand scheme of things.

There's this and there's the simple fact that it's not their family being killed out here. Best believe if white men and women started popping up dead from police encounters in these same manners on video there would be a change asap. But it ain't them and their's so they don't give a fuck for the most part.

There's this and there's the simple fact that it's not their family being killed out here. Best believe if white men and women started popping up dead from police encounters in these same manners on video there would be a change asap. But it ain't them and their's so they don't give a fuck for the most part.

You underestimate white stupidity. A lot of white people do die in incidents like this, but it's easier to sweep those incidents under the rug because so many whites are cop sycophants. I know there are many that believe we don't do enough, and in some ways maybe we don't, but let's be real, if it wasn't for black people, the issue of police brutality wouldn't be a blip on the radar. The fact is, it's not just a black issue, we're just the biggest victims of it.

Yo I don’t get emotional about a lot of shit, but this one hurt !! It seem like soon as I think I’ve become healed from the last one, here comes more murderous cops/white supremacist peeling back the scab by killing another defenseless person of color..

I’m tired of this shit !! And I feel like it’s only a matter of time before it’s me or someone close to me will be the next victim...

Fuck bickering back and forth amongst each other about petty shit.. It’s time we put our heads together and start coming up with some solutions..

This latest episode “in my eyes” is equivalent to a modern day lynching.. I believe they’re publicly executing black men, women, and children on camera in front of a large crowd on purpose, to intimidate and place fear in us..
I agree.
Sadly we have too many people worried about stupid shit and personal feelings.
Helping each other should not come second nothing.
People acting like it won't eventually come to their door.

Back