Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Honestly, in cases like this one with Floyd, I think that is what people are going to have to start doing. Not so much a sucker punch, but instead of like three or four niggas standing there telling the man to get off Floyd's neck, they should have just rushed the cop and pulled him off. That's a tough choice to make though because whether you wind up going to jail for assaulting an officer or getting shot by the partner, you could very well end up trading your life for the other person's. It's a fucked up situation.
it is a fucked up situation.....but its either try or wait your turn.

a group of people rushing the cops.....then ducking out and the hood dont tell shit will make them hesitant eventually i believe.

its fucked up that people are recording and doing nothing.
not everyone is built to do something but you cant tell me its not one dude thats about that life.

im all for allies but not ones from twitter as their voices arent as loud

they should be right inside these police departments, the courthouses, the DA offices, etc...

tweets from white people hold no weight from me

watch ya tone next time too b

This.

If the white people who are in positions of power aren’t vocal supporters/allies to blacks then all these tweets , etc don’t amount to shit in the grand scheme of things.

When you said we can’t be mad at outsiders.
fact is no one is stopping them. they are outsiders coming into our community and doing what they want when they want.
and then getting off and getting gofund me money.

shit is sickening.

it is a fucked up situation.....but its either try or wait your turn.

a group of people rushing the cops.....then ducking out and the hood dont tell shit will make them hesitant eventually i believe.

its fucked up that people are recording and doing nothing.
not everyone is built to do something but you cant tell me its not one dude thats about that life.

Ideally, one of two things has to happen. Either, a person that a cop is trying to brutalize or mistreat has to assault or kill a cop in self defense or a group of onlookers have to intervene to help a person being brutalized. Then that case has to go to court. I believe a really good lawyer could easily build a case that gets people off under those circumstances. That would set a pretty powerful precedent especially if the case became national news. Then cops would have to think twice because they'd then understand that people could defend themselves and walk if came down to that.

Ideally, one of two things has to happen. Either, a person that a cop is trying to brutalize or mistreat has to assault or kill a cop in self defense or a group of onlookers have to intervene to help a person being brutalized. Then that case has to go to court. I believe a really good lawyer could easily build a case that gets people off under those circumstances. That would set a pretty powerful precedent especially if the case became national news. Then cops would have to think twice because they'd then understand that people could defend themselves and walk if came down to that.
this is all im saying......

its an old article but still shows people can and will fight back.

lol My bad I didn't even check the date. My mom just told me about a story in SC where they had a block party with 1000+ people in attendance even though people are still being advised against large gatherings. I thought it was something like that.

im all for allies but not ones from twitter as their voices arent as loud

they should be right inside these police departments, the courthouses, the DA offices, etc...

tweets from white people hold no weight from me

watch ya tone next time too b

It helps...

I mean if cathy or aiden see their favorite white celebrity on twitter maybe they start askin questions about why their tax dollars are going to murderous cops.

And thats where the bread is buttered...those higher property and local tax areas and political donors.

I want to say I'm numb to this shit by now, but that would be a lie. The thing that enrages me the most is just how just easily he didn't have to die. The slightest adjustment and the man would still be alive. The callousness of it all is what is infuriating. Four pieces of shit aren't enough to restrain one handcuffed man? And that stupid fuck that was just standing there and watching it all happen and not saying a word to the other officers. The fucking coward probably just didn't want to get chewed out back at the precinct. Cowards, all of them and I hope they get whatever comes their way.

Back