Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Ftr fuck Muhammad Norr. He was wrong for killing that woman. She was an innocent, unarmed citizen who did absolutely nothing wrong. Norr deserves to be just where he is. The point of my post is that these four pigs need to be in prison rotting along side him.

Wrong doesn't become magically right just because your skin is dark. I'm not a hypocrite like your average racist ass cac. Nor am I a sadistic, blood thirsty, inhumane savage who supports criminal and heinous acts based upon who commutes the act and who the act was committed against. Murder is murder. George Floyd and that white woman should BOTH be alive today. The actions of the pigs that led to their deaths were WRONG on ALL accounts. The difference is amerikkka didn't hesitate to hold an African Muslim accountable for the murder of a white woman. Let's see in amerikkka will do the same four these pigs who unnecessarily and brutally murdered this black man.

Fuck Muhammad Norr and all of his pig friends. And if you supported the arrest, prosecution and conviction of Norr but feel differently about these four miscreants than fuck you to.
Man that white bitch deserved to get shot

#FreeMuhammadNorr

I'm guessing Eastern Europe would be the worst place.

They got pamphlets on the flight to Greece warning black people to stay out of certain places for their safety.

Remember black dude who was killed by racist and it got swept under the rug? Heard that shit is a normal occurrence in the balkans, Russia etc.

Shits just not filmed.
i havent seen these pamplets.

To me whats so crazy, is how brazen the white dude was.

Zero fucks given, his body language was VERY telling.

Its almost like he came to work that day to get fired.

Bruh, you chocked a man to death, in broad day light, on camera, infront of atleast 6 witnesses. Wow. Thats next level.

Usually the cac cop would try and snatch the camera. Tell the ppl to "stop filming me". Apply chest compressions after he stopped breathing. Some sorta human emotion. Some sorta empathy, shame, or compassion. Nada.

He jus killed that nigga. Took a bite from his leftover of sandwich, got a sip a water n went on w his day.

Ftr fuck Muhammad Norr. He was wrong for killing that woman. She was an innocent, unarmed citizen who did absolutely nothing wrong. Norr deserves to be just where he is. The point of my post is that these four pigs need to be in prison rotting along side him.

Wrong doesn't become magically right just because your skin is dark. I'm not a hypocrite like your average racist ass cac. Nor am I a sadistic, blood thirsty, inhumane savage who supports criminal and heinous acts based upon who commutes the act and who the act was committed against. Murder is murder. George Floyd and that white woman should BOTH be alive today. The actions of the pigs that led to their deaths were WRONG on ALL accounts. The difference is amerikkka didn't hesitate to hold an African Muslim accountable for the murder of a white woman. Let's see in amerikkka will do the same four these pigs who unnecessarily and brutally murdered this black man.

Fuck Muhammad Norr and all of his pig friends. And if you supported the arrest, prosecution and conviction of Norr but feel differently about these four miscreants than fuck you to.

Brother, yes, murder is murder. I will never dispute that.
But the western part of the world teaches us differently and that protecting your own is a must no matter how dark and ugly it is.

Flip the role of what happened and a white cop would get a lesser punishment or no punishment at all.

So it does hurt my heart that Noor is facing 12 or 13 years in prison. It should be half of that. He is an African man who commited a terrible 'mistake'. If I am wrong for loving and protecting those that share the same skin colour as me, then I'll accept that charge wholeheartedly.

respectfully....

this is a bunch of bs and a convenient excuse.

how much personal can it get when police are targeting black men? and lets not pretend alot of dudes are kingpins fighting for real money.

and if all is true...then civilians would not be targets.

dudes out here getting killed over facebook posts, bruh

but now aint the time for this. we can speak about this at another time.
Dawg you really trying to appeal to the greater good of people who do NOTHING for the community but provide a misguided justification for the shit we dealing with to begin with....

The only way you can dictate what them niggaz do you pay them....

You want a killer in the street to kill a cop... Put money on the cops head....

That's what he understands.... All that other shit you just typed will constantly get ignored...

You want it to be one way.... But it's the other way...

Ain't no stay clean version of this... If you genuinely feel that killing cops back is the only way... You can't get mad at other niggaz for not doing what you feel needs to be done...

Either kill the cop yourself... Or pay the nigga you feel should be the one to do it

Bruh, you chocked a man to death, in broad day light, on camera, infront of atleast 6 witnesses. Wow. Thats next level.

Usually the cac cop would try and snatch the camera. Tell the ppl to "stop filming me". Apply chest compressions after he stopped breathing. Some sorta human emotion. Some sorta empathy, shame, or compassion. Nada.

He jus killed that nigga. Took a bite from his leftover of sandwich, got a sip a water n went on w his day.
Makes you wonder how many ppl he did this to.

This was bold,like it was straight up dumb and evil.

I don't think he's gonna get away with this,but why didn't he know he wouldn't?

serial killer shit.

Dawg you really trying to appeal to the greater good of people who do NOTHING for the community but provide a misguided justification for the shit we dealing with to begin with....

The only way you can dictate what them niggaz do you pay them....

You want a killer in the street to kill a cop... Put money on the cops head....

That's what he understands.... All that other shit you just typed will constantly get ignored...

You want it to be one way.... But it's the other way...

Ain't no stay clean version of this... If you genuinely feel that killing cops back is the only way... You can't get mad at other niggaz for not doing what you feel needs to be done...

Either kill the cop yourself... Or pay the nigga you feel should be the one to do it
as much sense as you think this makes....on a small level it might, on the grand scheme it doesnt.

so why is anyone mad at how we are treated by others? like you just said...we all want it one way but its the other way.

as much sense as you think this makes....on a small level it might, on the grand scheme it doesnt.

so why is anyone mad at how we are treated by others? like you just said...we all want it one way but its the other way.
Ok, but you talking grand scheme...

In the grand scheme kings use pawns

Pay simple niggaz to kill cops.... End of story

She was a snitch

Or nah she smashed his baby moms or whatever reason niggas think its ok to kill another black male but come to the rescue of an Australian woman.
From what I read it was an accident and she ran up on the car and he shot her

IDK what that really has to do with it being ok to kill black ppl

Maybe if she was some known racist I would get it,but I don't get it.

See, i think that's the Trump effect

Anti black racism and violence is as old as America but the brazenness has leveled up under trump imo

Last edited:
Back