COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Meanwhile former MPD officer Muhammad Norr, who shot a white woman, was fired, charged, arrested and convicted with no fucks given.
4A61ADE600000578-5524259-image-a-8_1521578044210.jpg

ows_155690352453819.jpg

Last edited:
You act like these niggaz vigilantes for Justice.

They kill for money and personal disputes...

You wanna street niggaz to be the answer to police violence, then you gonna have to pay them like they guns for hire...

You ain't gonna get a nigga who don't care about his own life to care about all black lives
respectfully....

this is a bunch of bs and a convenient excuse.

how much personal can it get when police are targeting black men? and lets not pretend alot of dudes are kingpins fighting for real money.

and if all is true...then civilians would not be targets.

dudes out here getting killed over facebook posts, bruh

but now aint the time for this. we can speak about this at another time.

Last edited:
I expect that white cop to be charged with murder by Friday the latest.

Asian cop needs to be charged w something too

Shit. After all the shit that popped off on Tuesday nite. They may charge him with manslaughter by Wednesday evening.

They dont want ppl rioting n protesting every nite.

Meanwhile former MPD officer Muhammad Norr, who shot a white woman, continues to rot in prison.....
4A61ADE600000578-5524259-image-a-8_1521578044210.jpg

ows_155690352453819.jpg

I've been spreading his story around for a while now. Hurts my heart.

He shot her by accident. White cops can enter your apartment, kill you and get 10 years in prison. Kneel on your neck and get fired first, then investigation afterward.

All four of these cops should be in jail right now while the feds are investigating whatever they supposedly need.

He shot her by accident. White cops can enter your apartment, kill you and get 10 years in prison. Kneel on your neck and get fired first, then investigation afterward.

All four of these cops should be in jail right now while the feds are investigating whatever they supposedly need.
Blue Lives Matter!!

Being black anywhere in this world is hard enough, but being black in America seems to be so trash
I'm guessing Eastern Europe would be the worst place.

They got pamphlets on the flight to Greece warning black people to stay out of certain places for their safety.

Remember black dude who was killed by racist and it got swept under the rug? Heard that shit is a normal occurrence in the balkans, Russia etc.

Shits just not filmed.

Ftr fuck Muhammad Norr. He was wrong for killing that woman. She was an innocent, unarmed citizen who did absolutely nothing wrong. Norr deserves to be just where he is. The point of my post is that these four pigs need to be in prison rotting along side him.

Wrong doesn't become magically right just because your skin is dark. I'm not a hypocrite like your average racist ass cac. Nor am I a sadistic, blood thirsty, inhumane savage who supports criminal and heinous acts based upon who commutes the act and who the act was committed against. Murder is murder. George Floyd and that white woman should BOTH be alive today. The actions of the pigs that led to their deaths were WRONG on ALL accounts. The difference is amerikkka didn't hesitate to hold an African Muslim accountable for the murder of a white woman. Let's see in amerikkka will do the same four these pigs who unnecessarily and brutally murdered this black man.

Fuck Muhammad Norr and all of his pig friends. And if you supported the arrest, prosecution and conviction of Norr but feel differently about these four miscreants than fuck you to.

Last edited:

They got pamphlets on the flight to Greece warning black people to stay out of certain places for their safety.

Remember black dude who was killed by racist and it got swept under the rug? Heard that shit is a normal occurrence in the balkans, Russia etc.

Shits just not filmed.
Terrible shit

Shits just not filmed.
Israel

This shit is weighing on me right now. That image of that pussy ass pig on top of Mr. Floyd is an image I can’t shake right now.

Reactions: Loch121

Shits just not filmed.
According to MsSouthern that was one of her son s friend