Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED So.... what's going on with Jamie Foxx??? AKA I'ma need a refund on my prayers🤔

test
I think the death numbers are fine. Sure it's possible that some people were counted even though having COVID wasn't the primary reason they died. It's also likely that some people who had COVID died and were never diagnosed as having COVID. That probably happened quite a bit at the start of the pandemic.

I can roll with that, because I do remember around October/November ‘19 they were hyping up this rash of people dying from some kind of respiratory issue and were blaming it on vapes and e-cigs

Ok, but there was way more than the 5 or 6 i posted while trying to watch the playoffs. These deaths are unprecedented and weren't happening before pandemic.

It's not unprecedented. Athletes have died from heart issues in the past. Some have been lucky enough to have caught the issue and were forced to retire...but it's not unprecedented to see athletes die from heart issues. And again if you're gonna link the slight increase to the pandemic then using tje vaccine as the goto explanation as opposed to a disease which we know for a fact can affect the heart and how a person's body operates is willingly going down the conspiracy path and ignoring the most likely culprit.

I can roll with that, because I do remember around October/November ‘19 they were hyping up this rash of people dying from some kind of respiratory issue and were blaming it on vapes and e-cigs
If anything both. The vaping thing was real and started mid 19' and kept going until they stopped really reporting it cuz of covid.

Over time we keep hearing more and more about how Diddy been R.Kellyx1000 to these dudes

Didn’t know he used to “allegedly” fondle on Justin Bieber

It's not unprecedented. Athletes have died from heart issues in the past. Some have been lucky enough to have caught the issue and were forced to retire...but it's not unprecedented to see athletes die from heart issues. And again if you're gonna link the slight increase to the pandemic then using tje vaccine as the goto explanation as opposed to a disease which we know for a fact can affect the heart and how a person's body operates is willingly going down the conspiracy path and ignoring the most likely culprit.

Lol stop trolling bruh

Started with Jamie Foxx on Diddy…then it led to Usher, Justin Bieber, Christopher Williams, YK Osiris, Kim Porter etc…

You could just search on Youtube but here’s one

Stop cowering behind others

Your whole approach is trollish and condescending

I disagree. You were asked a question.. you didnt answer the question initially and when that fact was pointed out you took it as a personal attack and responded the way you did. After being pressed further you attempted to back up your initial claim.. some of which are still being debunked as we speak now.

Eh... while my tone may be a bit condescending.. im definitely not trolling.. I just cant stand the smell of bullshit

I disagree. You were asked a question.. you didnt answer the question initially and when that fact was pointed out you took it as a personal attack and responded the way you did. After being pressed further you attempted to back up your initial claim.. some of which are still being debunked as we speak now.

Eh... while my tone may be a bit condescending.. im definitely not trolling.. I just cant stand the smell of bullshit
Blah blah... you're gonna stand with the majority 10/10. Nothing you ever say or think will be out of accordance with the status quo. Bottom line, i showed a few of the uncharacteristic heart failures with pro athletes since covid. When I didn't let you slither away as you usually do, you just trolled harder

Blah blah... you're gonna stand with the majority 10/10. Nothing you ever say or think will be out of accordance with the status quo. Bottom line, i showed a few of the uncharacteristic heart failures with pro athletes since covid. When I didn't let you slither away as you usually do, you just trolled harder

nah

Apparently Jamie was exposing info about Diddy and shortly after he OD’d on meds which led to the stroke….he was poisoned
This is substantiated and seems like gossip.

Jamie before the stroke was exhibiting weird behavior when he fired those people on set.

Back