Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED So.... what's going on with Jamie Foxx??? AKA I'ma need a refund on my prayers🤔

test
Bruh yall sure love to ruin a thread.

I keep coming back in here hoping for some good news just to have to skip through posts on vax vs not vax, and 20 year old Diddy rumors. Smmfh
It don't help someone compared this to the DMX thread. I can only imagine how off the rails that thread was.

I am hoping he pulls through against all odds

Bruh yall sure love to ruin a thread.

I keep coming back in here hoping for some good news just to have to skip through posts on vax vs not vax, and 20 year old Diddy rumors. Smmfh

What else is there to talk about other than the surrounding topics? The thread is 9 pages long….of course people are gonna talk different things that may be connected to the situation

wow! some of you mufos are just goofy! no wonder some want to rid the world of most of us. just imagine having the right to vote but not knowing how to think critically. and it ain't that critical. simple shit and mufos slide down the slippery slope and are just gone! displaying all the incentive for getting rid of your ass! wow, my niggas! this can't be what is meant by l;letting one speak their mind. it might seem good for an individual but it sure ain't good for anyone else. be careful of what you release out into the world because somebody is making a list and it sure ain't Santa! please try and catch the next train.

wow! some of you mufos are just goofy! no wonder some want to rid the world of most of us. just imagine having the right to vote but not knowing how to think critically. and it ain't that critical. simple shit and mufos slide down the slippery slope and are just gone! displaying all the incentive for getting rid of your ass! wow, my niggas! this can't be what is meant by l;letting one speak their mind. it might seem good for an individual but it sure ain't good for anyone else. be careful of what you release out into the world because somebody is making a list and it sure ain't Santa! please try and catch the next train.

I don't know enough about medicine to verify any of that but I don't know anybody who died from the vaccine and I never caught it to my knowledge.

I do think that people taking the vaccine slowed down the pandemic,but I'm not a doctor.
They will t admit that. My aunt passed on water the day after getting the vaccine . So people have passed from it but because not enough studies were done…..you don’t know what to look for

Don't follow the lead of a coonish troll who goes along with everything whites want

Your questions were answered. I proved my point

Athletes have died of heart failure since covid, period

You only posted athletes that are already at high risk for heart failure due to there profession with no actual proof linking there deaths to COVID, I had heart issues ,diabetes, fatty liver etc if the shot is supposed to give you heart failure I should of had it

Stfu

Back