Welcome To aBlackWeb

So.... what's going on with Jamie Foxx??? AKA I'ma need a refund on my prayers🤔

I backed up my stance lil nigga

All you do is keep moving the goal post cause you don't stand for shit. You're gonna do what white people want you to do

Find your way off my dick troll

lol personal insults instead of staying on topic. some might call that deflection

:hahaha:

lol personal insults instead of staying on topic. some might call that deflection

:hahaha:
You already got debunked

The insults are facts

You're a safe ass negro

You don't have a righteous bone in your body

You're never gonna go against the grain

Now you gotta keep trolling to save face

Y’all still on that covid/vax shit? Let it go… neither covid nor the vax was as dangerous or crucial as either side made shit seem. Both sides wishing one or the other thing killed the other side and all of it basically amounted to nothing.

One of the stupidest eras in American history. I swear to god. Worst thing about the shut downs was giving stupid people too much time on their hands and their brain rot started to infect everyone else, faster than covid did.
Covid was /is dangerous. if you were in the hospital during the lockdown for any reason, then you know that it was going down for real.

and I know a couple of people died some directly and others by association.

My man had a stroke from that shit

I don’t understand the secrecy. Being transparent can actually help folks out

I remember my aunt was in the hospital and there was secrecy behind why she was in the hospital. Then saw her again and she was thin and bald so obviously she had cancer. Then she passed away. To this day I still don’t know what cancer she had, all I could peel away was that it was stage 4. Information like that could be helpful so we can be more careful in case we have a predisposition that type of cancer or maybe we should tell our doctor to screen us or looking into how we can prevent but nope.

I don’t understand the secrecy. Being transparent can actually help folks out

I remember my aunt was in the hospital and there was secrecy behind why she was in the hospital. Then saw her again and she was thin and bald so obviously she had cancer. Then she passed away. To this day I still don’t know what cancer she had, all I could peel away was that it was stage 4. Information like that could be helpful so we can be more careful in case we have a predisposition that type of cancer or maybe we should tell our doctor to screen us or looking into how we can prevent but nope.

I mean, it really is none of our business since none of us know him personally. Im sure the family knows and that is what matters. If this is as serious as it is being told, the last thing on their minds is thinking about strangers.

Covid was /is dangerous. if you were in the hospital during the lockdown for any reason, then you know that it was going down for real.

and I know a couple of people died some directly and others by association.

My man had a stroke from that shit

Didn’t say it wasn’t.

It just wasn’t as bad overall as people made it seem.

By now I think it’s safe to admit that the death numbers were inflated a bit using people who died WITH covid and not necessarily FROM covid.

Likewise… the vax ain’t give nobody a 5G activated death, there is no actual rise in “sudden deaths”, it don’t make you magnetic, and it ain’t the mark of the beast or a microchip or nano machines.

And it’s also not as effective as they like to pretend it is. Yes it can help lessen symptoms, but you can and probably will still get it some time in the future.

Let’s just be honest about the situation.

Didn’t say it wasn’t.

By now I think it’s safe to admit that the death numbers were inflated a bit using people who died WITH covid and not necessarily FROM covid.

Likewise… the vax ain’t give nobody a 5G activated death, there is no actual rise in “sudden deaths”, it don’t make you magnetic, and it ain’t the mark of the beast or a microchip or nano machines.

And it’s also not as effective as they like to pretend it is. Yes it can help lessen symptoms, but you can and probably will still get it some time in the future.

I don't know enough about medicine to verify any of that but I don't know anybody who died from the vaccine and I never caught it to my knowledge.

I do think that people taking the vaccine slowed down the pandemic,but I'm not a doctor.

Last edited:
Didn’t say it wasn’t.

I think the death numbers are fine. Sure it's possible that some people were counted even though having COVID wasn't the primary reason they died. It's also likely that some people who had COVID died and were never diagnosed as having COVID. That probably happened quite a bit at the start of the pandemic.

Back