Welcome To aBlackWeb

So.... what's going on with Jamie Foxx??? AKA I'ma need a refund on my prayers🤔

"Yo maaaad athletes had heart attacks and died since covid yo!!!"

Like who?

"I mean you know.. several niggas... google it!"

:hahaha:
Oh look, its Mr "everything is ok all the time, nothing is wrong lol"

Nigga get your little reactions from the sheep but am I lying?????

Yes or no am i lying?

Nothing to troll about and I have no agenda here. I just found it funny you made a claim with no evidence and told folks to just google it.

You posted one screenshot and one link. None of which bolsters the claim you tried to make in my opinion.

Feel free to post more evidence though. Im open to learn something new.

You were asked for names and didnt give any. Now you giving some after being pressed.. Coo lol

Nothing to troll about and I have no agenda here. I just found it funny you made a claim with no evidence and told folks to just google it.

You posted one screenshot and one link. None of which bolsters the claim you tried to make in my opinion.

Feel free to post more evidence though. Im open to learn something new
Oh now you forgot how to quote me... you did it five minutes ago

20230510_190111.jpg

Y’all still on that covid/vax shit? Let it go… neither covid nor the vax was as dangerous or crucial as either side made shit seem. Both sides wishing one or the other thing killed the other side and all of it basically amounted to nothing.

One of the stupidest eras in American history. I swear to god. Worst thing about the shut downs was giving stupid people too much time on their hands and their brain rot started to infect everyone else, faster than covid did.

Y’all still on that covid/vax shit? Let it go… neither covid nor the vax was as dangerous or crucial as either side made shit seem. Both sides wishing one or the other thing killed the other side and all of it basically amounted to nothing.

One of the stupidest eras in American history. I swear to god. Worst thing about the shut downs was giving stupid people too much time on their hands and their brain rot started to infect everyone else, fast than covid did.

Agreed. Best wishes to Jamie Foxx. Hopefully he recovers soon whatever his issues are

I dare you to try to troll and giggle your way out of this
View attachment 1081330

Your best bet is to move the goalpost

Where you at @Inori troll and giggle some more..

View attachment 1081332

I wasn’t being funny I was genuinely asking and you just gave up mostly football players and a body builder these people take a whole a bunch of shit that causes heart failure far before COVID especially the juiced up body builder heart attacks is regular for them

Back