Welcome To aBlackWeb

So.... what's going on with Jamie Foxx??? AKA I'ma need a refund on my prayers🤔

Is it really stupid though?

I mean, how many seemingly healthy people who've been vaccinated have become severely ill or worse in the past few years?

Kind of naive to dismiss the possibility that there could be a connection.
It plausible.

All these sudden deaths have been unprecedented in history. And mad athletes at their physical peaks have been getting heart attacks and croaking since covid

but niggas are like a sheep and ostrich hybrid...born followers who keep their heads in the sand, so stfu about it...

It plausible.

All these sudden deaths have been unprecedented in history. And mad athletes at their physical peaks have been getting heart attacks and croaking since covid

but niggas are like a sheep and ostrich hybrid...born followers who keep their heads in the sand, so stfu about it...

Can you name these athletes ? I thought this COVID heart attack shit was put to rest a long time ago

Can you name these athletes ? I thought this COVID heart attack shit was put to rest a long time ago
Several seemingly healthy athletes have croaked the past 2 years. Google can name them. Not saying its definitely because of the vax but only a sheeptrich would ignore the irony

Back