Welcome To aBlackWeb

So what age would be a good age to have sex ed?

Sex is a topic for a mature mind that middle school age kids aren't ready for
You assume each curriculum is just jumping straight into sexual intercourse. That read more of a biology class than a 'sex ed' class

Do you feel the same way about teaching kids financial literacy? You think it should wait until they in HS?

You assume each curriculum is just jumping straight into sexual intercourse. Thar read of a biology class than a 'sex ed'

Do you feel the same way about teaching kids financial literacy? You think it should wait until they in HS?
Not the same

You typed that confidently like Newark ain't a shit hole.......

Where middle school kids also carry gats to school
That’s fine I wasn’t taking a shot (😏) at chicago

But the logic of letting kids be kids and to shield them from educating them about sex and orientation when these same kids got the blicky already doesn’t make sense

I’m just saying kids are advanced now

If anything you’re hindering them

Like I said, kids already know about sex/orientation is at this point so why would you not want them to be educated?

That’s fine I wasn’t taking a shot (😏) at chicago

But the logic of letting kids be kids and to shield them from educating them about sex and orientation when these same kids got the blicky already doesn’t make sense

I’m just saying kids are advanced now
I agree with ya stance. The shot (which it was) at my city was unnecessary

But I'm in agreement of everything else

So it's not about letting kids be kids then

For you, it's simply them being ignorant of sex, even tho they maybe exposed to after they leave your home
Yep, at that age they don't need to know about sex, trans, gay or any of that.

You not gonna be ok with your kid having sex at that age so why would you be ok with them learning about it at that age.

7th-8th grade is the perfect time to introduce those classes

The years before should be the parent slowly introducing them.
But sadly we are in a day and age where as much as we would like to, we can’t slowly introduce our kids to subject matters like sex ed.

Yep, at that age they don't need to know about sex, trans, gay or any of that.

You not gonna be ok with your kid having sex at that age so why would you be ok with them learning about it at that age.
Let's not talk about how the world SHOULD be and Let's talk how it IS. You saying they don't need to about these things doesn't mean they aren't being exposed to it

And again, if you go with your child learning how to be financially literate at that age, does that mean you gonna start having them pay bills?

Learning something doesn't equate to putting it into practice or use. Unless you saying them kids leaving the class room to practice fucking

You can't control biology though. If your kids going through puberty younger than that you missing the opportunity to inform them properly

what was posted wasnt explicitly talking about sex either. It was talking about attraction and how people identify
Everybody don’t subscribe to that how people identify ideology

Some of y’all believe a man can be a woman or woman can be a man because that’s what they feel they are. y’all say it, but y’all actions say different) (not talking to you because I don’t know your stance but for those that can fit that shoe)

Some of us believe it’s man and women and regardless how you feel and dress you are one or the other or the rare case of intersex

its been a while but middle school is grades 6-8 correct?

What was posted is middle school curriculum. Seems to line up

Let's not talk about how the world SHOULD be and Let's talk how it IS. You saying they don't need to about these things doesn't mean they aren't being exposed to it

And again, if you go with your child learning how to be financially literate at that age, does that mean you gonna start having them pay bills?

Learning something doesn't equate to putting it into practice or use. Unless you saying them kids leaving the class room to practice fucking
Just because the world going to hell doesn't mean I have to follow.

It's just some things I feel aren't for children, doesn't matter if it's now or 30 years from now. Sex isn't a topic for that age

Back