Welcome To aBlackWeb

So what age would be a good age to have sex ed?

14, they in high school and should be mature enough to have these conversations. 11 and 12 just too young to be talking about anything sex

I mean if they have access to a device with the internet on it they gon find out some kinda way. Wouldnt you prefer they learn it in school rather than the cesspit that is the internet?

And before you mention parental controls, them kids gon find a way around those locks and most parents prolly wont even know about it

I mean if they have access to a device with the internet on it they gon find out some kinda way. Wouldnt you prefer they learn it in school rather than the cesspit that is the internet?

And before you mention parental controls, them kids gon find a way around those locks and most parents prolly wont even know about it
We had that conversation in here a couple of weeks ago about kids getting passed the parental controls. And don’t forget, their friends are going to have a big influence too, good or bad.

You can shield your child from sex but kids talk about stuff with each other. And kids are more advanced now

Why would you wait until they been in puberty for a year or two to even start educating them?

Edit: I don’t care yo

Last edited:

11 not mature enough, just something I don't feel they should be learning about. Already bad enough I gotta navigate tv and movies, I shouldn't have to do the same for a 6th, 7th or 8th grader at school

Back