Welcome To aBlackWeb

So what age would be a good age to have sex ed?

11 not mature enough, just something I don't feel they should be learning about. Already bad enough I gotta navigate tv and movies, I shouldn't have to do the same for a 6th, 7th or 8th grader at school

I understand that.. but thats the thing tho. Theres a big probability they gon learn some of it from their just as immature peers so why not equip them with the right information. We can agree to disagree tho

*shrugs*

i have a 10 year old in the 4th grade and nothing sexual need to be taught to them by a school. And my opinion will not change in a few months when he turns 11.

5th graders don’t need sex Ed classes.

I coach kids that age and that should be something at home that needs to be taught at that age.

i have a 10 year old in the 4th grade and nothing sexual need to be taught to them by a school. And my opinion will not change in a few months when he turns 11.

I coach kids that age and that should be something at home that needs to be taught at that age.

Yea but middle school right around the corner. We took Family life class in third grade and that was bare bones we ain’t get the real sex Ed till 8th grade and high school but we knew something. When did y’all start in your school?

It's just some things you keep your kids away from as much as you can. Let kids be kids as long as they can

Yall don't give these kids enuff credit. Wit as much access they have to information...a classroom more of a formality for the school. Them kids don't need a classroom to be taught it.

And middle school is the perfect time imo to teach that.

Like I don’t think they gotta go all out. But knowing that some people are gay. Some people are transgendered and etc is knowledge. How can you be against knowledge plus it can help kids not be as ignorant.

Yea but middle school right around the corner. We took Family life class in third grade and that was bare bones we ain’t get the real sex Ed till 8th grade and high school but we knew something. When did y’all start in your school?
7th grade.

But I also had a mother and father that was talking to me about it on a personal level which is better IMO

7th grade is the age I say the first sec Ed class should take place

Yall don't give these kids enuff credit. Wit as much access they have to information...a classroom more of a formality for the school. Them kids don't need a classroom to be taught it.

And middle school is the perfect time imo to teach that.

Exactly periods can start at 10 you may have a wet dream by 12. Can’t really slack like that

It's just some things you keep your kids away from as much as you can. Let kids be kids as long as they can
Learning about sex and gender orientation does not stop kids being being kids

I think what you really tryna say is let kids be ignorant.....for as long as they can be

In which some ways it would be nice, but being apart of a society, especially this society, don't leave room for ignorance

Learning about sex and gender orientation does not stop kids being being kids

I think what you really tryna say is let kids be ignorant.....for as long as they can be

In which some ways it would be nice, but being apart of a society, especially this society, don't leave room for ignorance
Sex is a topic for a mature mind that middle school age kids aren't ready for

Lol..made me think of this song by 50

Niggas is throwin blows now you ready to rumble?
Thirsty niggas are animals, the hood is a jungle
Broke nigga'll body somethin over a bundle
Man a three-year-old kid in my hood know what a gun do

Back