Welcome To aBlackWeb

So how much longer are we going to pretend...

Because you always have the option to leave.
This is a disingenuous statement.

Imagine you telling your girl randomly "Yo I'm done with this relationship. I'd rather cheat than be faithful so I'm out"

Easy, right? People get ghosted everyday. But add in a marriage, kids, house, finances... Suddenly 'leaving instead of cheating is more complicated.

Imagine you telling your girl randomly "Yo I'm done with this relationship. I'd rather cheat than be faithful so I'm out"

Easy, right? People get ghosted everyday. But add in a marriage, kids, house, finances... Suddenly 'leaving instead of cheating is more complicated.

I never said it was easy I simply said the option is always there just like the option to cheat is...depends on what path you wanna take. And regardless of which you take the final decision is your own.

I never said it was easy I simply said the option is always there just like the option to cheat is...depends on what path you wanna take. And regardless of which you take the final decision is your own.
That goes back to the point of the thread which is that options don't just materialize out of thin air.

Cheating is inherently a character flaw because being dishonest is a character flaw.
Cheating isn't a character flaw, it is an act like any other act.

The problem is acting like the problems in a relationship start with the act, as if there is no build up to it occurring.

bruh........you gotta stop.

people are not trying to understand anything anymore. people dont like thinking and processing and deducing. what is your point so i can agree or dispute.

and bringing up a topic for the sake of discussion is dead too.
why talk about something thats not true or made up just to talk?
everyone wants to shut shit down.

Dishonesty is a character flaw. But character traits develop over time, which seems to be the one consistent point you're overlooking.

I'm not overlooking it. It's just irrelevant to my point. I'm saying something IS. You're telling me how it got that way. That's irrelevant.

people are not trying to understand anything anymore. people dont like thinking and processing and deducing. what is your point so i can agree or dispute.

you being childish for real

So this thread some bullshit. Stop trying to rationalize cheating by blaming the person you cheated on? Yes it’s the cheaters fault all the time and nobody should feel sorry for them.

Lol you think the consequences of cheating are supposed to be simple?

Some things are worth discussing if theres a deeper level to it. Somethings are worth discussing further if there's gonna be honest around this. This fits neither category based on how the threadstarter presented the subject

Some things are worth discussing if theres a deeper level to it. Somethings are worth discussing further if there's gonna be honest around this. This fits neither category based on how the threadstarter presented the subject
or maybe hes stirring up conversation to create teachable moments.

i dont think its nothing wrong from approaching discussions or conversations with an open mind to learn. regardless of who it is and what is said or asked.

being from different backgrounds can give way to different perspectives and thus learning from but not always agreeing with.

Back