Welcome To aBlackWeb

So how much longer are we going to pretend...

I dont get the point of this thread. There are 100's of reasons why a man will cheat. The woman could be a terrible person. If that is the case, leave. If married, separate and file for divorce. Get counseling. Better options then cheating. Cheating will just make your situation worse. The cheater will always be the one in the wrong. The reasons dont even matter because there are other options .

Dude you came in here tripping over your own feet trying to derail the thread. That's no one's fault but your own.

If you wanted to talk about people taking responsibility for their own decisions, you could have made that specific thread. This is about actions and events that lead up to bad decisions. I made that abundantly clear.

Either color within the lines or turn the page

Nigga nobody derailed the thread. You just been in here literally disagreeing with almost every response and throwing a fit. So if this many people apparently didn't get the point you were trying to make then maybe you need to learn to communicate your shit better.

Nigga nobody derailed the thread. You just been in here literally disagreeing with almost every response and throwing a fit. So if this many people apparently didn't get the point you were trying to make then maybe you need to learn to communicate your shit better.
You tried to derail it. Read the OP before fumbling through your retarded responses.

Whoever is coddling you acting like a child incapable of comprehension needs to stop ASAP.

Your next reply to me better be on topic or I'll be overlooking it. Back to the thread.

You tried to derail it. Read the OP before fumbling through your retarded responses.

Whoever is coddling you acting like a child incapable of comprehension needs to stop ASAP.

Your next reply to me better be on topic or I'll be overlooking it. Back to the thread.

If you read my initial responses, and majority of the 1st 2 pages, it was on topic which you actually responded to...then the topic expanded as they tend to do in threads that go multiple pages. Just because you're determined to misunderstand and disagree with everybody don't mean I'm off topic. You might wanna go back and re-read for better clarification of what you're actually trying to debate. Which ironically is a personality trait that leads to the very thing you think you're leading a discussion on here. The lack of accountability and miscommunication and where that can take a person.

It's hard to be accountable for black men. Takes alot of growth, removing the ego, and removing the defense of rationalizing dishonesty.

It takes alot of deep self reflection, growth, and healthy conversations.

I think alot of black men (including myself in the past) lacked diverse minds around them, women who can intellectually spare with them in a healthy manner, and just stayed safe in a bubble way of thinking that they can't no be responsible for decisions or ways that they act.

I do agree that alot of men(including me) have natural responses, instincts, and ways to behave that can harm others, but as long as we are responsible, acknowledge those, and try to work through them and COMMUNICATE then things can work out and situations like cheating won't even be a situation.

It's hard to be accountable for black men. Takes alot of growth, removing the ego, and removing the defense of rationalizing dishonesty.

It takes alot of deep self reflection, growth, and healthy conversations.

I think alot of black men (including myself in the past) lacked diverse minds around them, women who can intellectually spare with them in a healthy manner, and just stayed safe in a bubble way of thinking that they can't no be responsible for decisions or ways that they act.

I do agree that alot of men(including me) have natural responses, instincts, and ways to behave that can harm others, but as long as we are responsible, acknowledge those, and try to work through them and COMMUNICATE then things can work out and situations like cheating won't even be a situation.

False stereotype

But something happened somewhere that made him say "Well what's over there".

As long as we ever only take about how hurt the woman feels and how sorry the man is, we'll never discover the build up. Heaven forbid he NOT just be a sex crazed maniac or an idiot with a hard on.

I get what you're saying, but you're making it more complicated than it really is.

A wise man once said:

"New pussy is better than old pussy.............and crazy pussy is the best pussy."

-oldman @Cain

Oprah there it is clip.gif

Lol sassy

the issues were a distraction because of the timing.

the lgbt community felt excluded at a time when BLM encompassed all black people. thus creating a division.

if we are moving as one.....why splinter off?

This is what the black gays don't understand.

They're black before anything else, but.........for some reason.......they seem to prioritize their sexuality over their race.

I hate the term "high quality male", wtf is that really?

He's probably been watching Kevin Samuels videos.

Back