Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Detroit's flooding all over the place...

Quiet as it's kept Michigan will be one of the most south out places to live with this climate change shit in the next few years.

Oakland county is one of the richest counties in the nation. We're surrounded by lakes, there's ton of land (that they're not trying to give to us) but for me it's home I love it. I see it for what it was and what It can be.

Quiet as it's kept Michigan will be one of the most south out places to live with this climate change shit in the next few years.

Oakland county is one of the richest counties in the nation. We're surrounded by lakes, there's ton of land (that they're not trying to give to us) but for me it's home I love it. I see it for what it was and what It can be.

Yeah, but the taxes in Oakland County are too high

I respect Big Gretch's move to lower auto insurance but it still too damn much

Yeah, but the taxes in Oakland County are too high

I respect Big Gretch's move to lower auto insurance but it still too damn much

The taxes are one thing I'm not looking forward to at all. Out here in NV, there's no state or local income taxes what so ever so coming back will mean having to adjust to paying state and local taxes again assuming I move back to Detroit proper.

I've been looking at houses in SE Michigan lately and I swear every time I look at a map to see exactly where a house is I'm finding more and more lakes, ponds, rivers, and shit than I ever knew was even out there. Got a friend of mine that just bought a crib in Southfield and she's got a creek running behind her house. One of my boys from way back got a spot in Southfield and his neighborhood is surrounded by woods and a lil river. There's so much water out that way it's ridiculous.

Just saw on the news a tornado watch is in effect

More rain coming

It is AWFUL...sooooo much water EVERYWHERE...vehicles submarged on every freeway/highway

Dearborn stay flooding...they got hit hard....furniture, etc. already on curbs in front of almost every house!

You asked me last time to point out your typos.

Back