Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Detroit's flooding all over the place...

My baby mama live in Canton. What it looking like out that way?
magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

Nah, seriously y’all in the 313 be safe

Damn, this is at Greenfield and Michigan Ave. A semi damned near completely submerged in water.

View attachment 571907
Just saw on the news a tornado watch is in effect

More rain coming

It is AWFUL...sooooo much water EVERYWHERE...vehicles submerged on every freeway/highway

Dearborn stay flooding...they got hit hard....furniture, etc. already on curbs in front of almost every house!

Edited: typo *S/O @DMorgan for bringing it to my attention*

Last edited:
Just saw on the news a tornado watch is in effect

More rain coming

It is AWFUL...sooooo much water EVERYWHERE...vehicles submarged on every freeway/highway

Dearborn stay flooding...they got hit hard....furniture, etc. already on curbs in front of almost every house!

I remember something like this happening in the late 80's. The city was slacking on clearing the storm drains all over the place so one morning we woke up after a torrential rainstorm that lasted damned near all night and found the whole block flooded and damned near every house in the neighborhood had some level of flooding in their basements. We had a couple feet of water, but thankfully we had our shit on shelves and whatnot in the basement, so the damage was minimal. One of my neighbors lost everything in their basement 'cause it was finished as a family room. Big screen TV, all the furniture, the bar, all that shit was out on the curb when it was all over.

I remember something like this happening in the late 80's. The city was slacking on clearing the storm drains all over the place so one morning we woke up after a torrential rainstorm that lasted damned near all night and found the whole block flooded and damned near every house in the neighborhood had some level of flooding in their basements. We had a couple feet of water, but thankfully we had our shit on shelves and whatnot in the basement, so the damage was minimal. One of my neighbors lost everything in their basement 'cause it was finished as a family room. Big screen TV, all the furniture, the bar, all that shit was out on the curb when it was all over.
Damn!

I was just talking with my mom about the rain storms and major flooding we had in 2014...we were both like 'this one is worse!"...and it's not over!😬

Back