Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Detroit's flooding all over the place...

Welp... Exit 9, Joy Rd is closed.

FWS2QD2JCNF7NHB3JBRL2KKHTM.jpeg

I never knew Detroit flooded this is all news to me

When the heavy rains hit, they hit hard as fuck all across Michigan.

I've seen it rain for two-three days straight in SE Michigan before. One of the bigger problems in Metro Detroit is the sheer number of lakes, ponds, rivers, creeks, and shit surrounding Detroit and all of that shit can flood.

I remember being a kid up north from Tha D and it rained for nearly a week straight. Shit was flooded everywhere. The river swelled and actually hit land in some spots. There's a park I used to go to as a kid that sat right on the river and the shit was completely underwater 'cause of the river. In fact, the Saginaw River floods every few years and can affect every city or town along the length of the river.

I'ma give homie the benefit of the doubt and assume he was trying to sensationalize his comment

But, y'all go off.

Just tell the bitch who re-upped this to study harder....and get his boxing game up.

But, y'all go off.

Just tell the bitch who re-upped this to study harder....and get his boxing game up.

happening once in a blue moon means what? And stop with the challenges bro you didn’t wanna fight in November and you don’t wanna fight now. If you can’t take me trolling you then put me on ignore. And learn to talk like a man talking bout you wear a size 39.

Back