Welcome To aBlackWeb

If it was his mom he would want revenge. Kevin not putting the business over his family and Franklin is which shows how much Franklin cares about his loved ones.
Leon trying to save a chick that got lost to the game

He thinking emotional

Kevin willing to start a war over some cousins who were specifically told to stop slanging dope in that spot

He thinking emotional

Franklin pay for a house for his mama. She basically spit in his face, he cut her off

Seems like a reasonable response

cs @AP21 .. its not franklin dont care about his peoples. he just a business man first. and going to war over 2 dead dumb niggas (even though they was Kev fam) is bad for business straight up.

before he shot Kev, Kev said franklin wasnt built for that murder shit. but didnt he kill someone in season 1? cant remember

cs @AP21 .. its not franklin dont care about his peoples. he just a business man first. and going to war over 2 dead dumb niggas (even though they was Kev fam) is bad for business straight up.

before he shot Kev, Kev said franklin wasnt built for that murder shit. but didnt he kill someone in season 1? cant remember

Nah, the 2 dudes that shot Leon, Franklin had one of em kill they other and I believe Jerome killed the other dude.

Kevin's dumb azzz. Smh.

And what pisses me off most...you do all this rah rah emotional shyt...finally find the muthafucca who killed yo cousin...AND YOU STILL AINT SHOOT THE MUTHAFUCCA! WIT YO CAN'T AIM FO SHYT AZZZ!!

And this "Grass ain't always greener on the other side" azzz hefa here. Amazing what an azzz whoopin from the person you left your man for can do. Can someone explain why she left Franklin's uncle? Anybody?

Leon gonna have to kill his girl. She too much of a liability and possible threat. She too far gone.

Franklin's mama lettin pride get in the way. Yeah its money from the drugs, but like he said, her way wasn't working. This chick was fuccin the muthafucca who owned those apartments, and Franklin knew this! So of course he gonna do what he can so she doesn't have to go thru that.

Kev as turned witness, that nigga ain't dead.

The cop that.lived next door a hoe ass nigga, snitched the Youngboy out. Hope homie fucc the shit outta his daughter when he get outta jail.

The wrestler homie died, but the other Vato gonna tell everybody old girl snitched.

This shit is getting good.

I just don't feel Kevin is dead.

As for Teddy's brother, that dude ain't going to make it. Too much Coke.

Last edited:
Leon trying to save a chick that got lost to the game

He thinking emotional

Kevin willing to start a war over some cousins who were specifically told to stop slanging dope in that spot

He thinking emotional

Franklin pay for a house for his mama. She basically spit in his face, he cut her off

Seems like a reasonable response

The bold doesn't even matter when you in that life. Were the cousins wrong hell yes but a non response by Kev and Franklin makes their whole crew look weak as fuck in streets and once that happens they will forever be targets until the make someone an example.

Kev was wrong for how he wanted to go about it and Franklin was wrong for being like fuck that shit.

The bold doesn't even matter when you in that life. Were the cousins wrong hell yes but a non response by Kev and Franklin makes their whole crew look weak as fuck in streets and once that happens they will forever be targets until the make someone an example.

Kev was wrong for how he wanted to go about it and Franklin was wrong for being like fuck that shit.
nah man, you a worker

you do what the boss says...he told them to stop, they didnt

Franklin would've been a fool to wage a war over some worker bees.

nah man, you a worker

you do what the boss says...he told them to stop, they didnt

Franklin would've been a fool to wage a war over some worker bees.

LLS

Shit ain't about boss worker relationship. It's about how the shit looks on the streets to everyone else. You think niggas gonna be like "them niggas not weak they just don't care about them 2 niggas dead niggas cause they didn't do what the boss said"? Shit don't work that way.

How many workers you think they crew going to have/keep when it looks like just cause I fucked up this nigga don't got my back?

I never said Franklin was wrong for not waging war. I said Franklin is wrong for just being like fuck it, they didn't listen so oh well.

LLS

Shit ain't about boss worker relationship. It's about how the shit looks on the streets to everyone else. You think niggas gonna be like "them niggas not weak they just don't care about them 2 niggas dead niggas cause they didn't do what the boss said"? Shit don't work that way.

How many workers you think they crew going to have/keep when it looks like just cause I fucked up this nigga don't got my back?

I never said Franklin was wrong for not waging war. I said Franklin is wrong for just being like fuck it, they didn't listen so oh well.
it is

you think Bodie would've done some shit against Stringer or Avon and lived to tell about it?

it is

you think Bodie would've done some shit against Stringer or Avon and lived to tell about it?

Do you see the difference in the question you asking? Stringer and Avon would've done something to Bodie for not following orders themselves or sent somebody in their own crew to do it. Not letting a rival crew murder that nigga and sit back say oh well one of our soldiers died but they didn't listen so oh well.

I see you not distinguishing what I'm saying. To Franklin it's about boss worker relationship but to the streets that boss worker shit don't matter. What matters is how that shit makes them look weak.

Do you see the difference in the question you asking? Stringer and Avon would've done something to Bodie for not following orders themselves or sent somebody in their own crew to do it. Not letting a rival crew murder that nigga and sit back say oh well one of our soldiers died but they didn't listen so oh well.

I see you not distinguishing what I'm saying. To Franklin it's about boss worker relationship but to the streets that boss worker shit don't matter. What matters is how that shit makes them look weak.

my point is, Bodie was a soldier who listened. When he was told to let Prop Joe people have a tower, while he didnt like it, he complied.

But again, i think Franklin was playing the long game. It wasn the right time to respond/react. I am lead to believe he wasnt just gon let shit slide, but he wanted to be smart about it.

my point is, Bodie was a soldier who listened. When he was told to let Prop Joe people have a tower, while he didnt like it, he complied.

But again, i think Franklin was playing the long game. It wasn the right time to respond/react. I am lead to believe he wasnt just gon let shit slide, but he wanted to be smart about it.

Your point was clear. What I'm saying is if Bodie went against their order and Prop Joe folks killed Bodie. Stringer and definitely not Avon gonna let that shit slide regardless of Bodie being wrong.

I agree with Franklin playing the long game and not responding recklessly but he wrong for giving off a fuck it attitude and in actions to Kev. He don't have to tell Kev his plan but to just let Kev feel like he don't give a fuck about Kev cousin who working for them is wrong IMO.

i see your pov fam

i disagree, but i understand your position better

I swear if Franklin applied that gift he has to the corporate world...my gawd.

Back