Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jus finished! Been avoiding this thread for fear of spoilers. Dope fuckin season. Much better than S1. Leon n Jerome my niggas. 8.5/10.

lol at the columbians asking for copies of thriller.

Brianna Barksdale is a hella of a actress, she stole every scene.
She plays the moms of drug dealers all the time

Question tho. How did the latina broad n the wrestler get outta police custody? I knew they got a deal, but wouldnt the police still hold them. Felt odd

Question tho. How did the latina broad n the wrestler get outta police custody? I knew they got a deal, but wouldnt the police still hold them. Felt odd
That was the feds

Leon's prison pep talk to Frank was goat.

Oddly enuff Frank goin to prison was prolly the best thing for him bizness wise. It made him hard nh n taught him to be cold af. Show NO weakness. Anyone cross him, they die.

lol at the columbians acting all crazy in LA. They was down to kill those cops.

Last edited:
The the one thing that bothers me bout this show is he in Central in mid or late 1984 and no mention of 4800 the Crip Module? Or 4300 the Blood Module...I know John Singleton has always shined away from addressing gangs but damn....u couldn’t be in the Cali penile system without dealing w Crips and Bloods....shit even Freeway Rick who this shit loosely based on ran and supplied crips and bloods

The the one thing that bothers me bout this show is he in Central in mid or late 1984 and no mention of 4800 the Crip Module? Or 4300 the Blood Module...I know John Singleton has always shined away from addressing gangs but damn....u couldn’t be in the Cali penile system without dealing w Crips and Bloods....shit even Freeway Rick who this shit loosely based on ran and supplied crips and bloods

For what? Just to mention them for the sake of mentioning them?

Show isn't about the Crips or Bloods. If there's more seasons, then maybe they'll come into play then. Shyt is good as is.

You nitpicking just to nitpick

That was the feds

Pretty much Teddy got the DEA's case dropped, b/c it actually intertwined wit what he was doing.

He still needed her...and Franklin out there pushing the drugs he was supplying. B/c it led bigger fish like the heads of the cartels.

Last edited:
Season 1 I only cared about the black characters but season 2 the show made all the characters important.

Leon's prison pep talk to Frank was goat.

Oddly enuff Frank goin to prison was prolly the best thing for him bizness wise. It made him hard nh n taught him to be cold af. Show NO weakness. Anyone cross him, they die.

lol at the columbians acting all crazy in LA. They was down to kill those cops.

Him being that way got his boy killed by his own hands, I still feel Kevin was right wanting to get back at the people who killed his blood. Franklin wanted no parts of those hispanics but shot his boy with no fucks given

Season 1 I only cared about the black characters but season 2 the show made all the characters important.

Him being that way got his boy killed by his own hands, I still feel Kevin was right wanting to get back at the people who killed his blood. Franklin wanted no parts of those hispanics but shot his boy with no fucks given

Bruh Kevin was reckless.

This nigga...and the crew...was about to just randomly shoot up the area, and kill innocent folks.

Yeah that was his cousin, but Franlkin told them not to sell at that spot, and they did it anyway. And then...AND THEN...when Kevin finally see the muthafucca who killed his cuz...this nigga can't shoot FOR SHYT!!

Franklin wanted no parts b/c Franklin didn't wanna start a war. That's bad for business.

Last edited:
Bruh Kevin was reckless.

This nigga...and the crew...was about to just randomly shoot up area, and kill innocent folks.

Yeah that was his cousin, but Franlkin told them not to sell at that spot, and they did it anyway. And then...AND THEN...when Kevin finally see the muthafucca who killed his cuz...this nigga can't shoot FOR SHYT!!

Franklin wanted no parts b/c Franklin didn't wanna start a war. That's bad for business.

Kevin had a reason to be reckless, if somebody kill a member of your family you going to want revenge. The fact Franklin knew who did it and didn't say nothing is another slap to Kevin's face. All Franklin had to do is talk but he cared more about the business instead of his boy who was grieving. How Franklin played this was all wrong and everyone got fucked over because of it especially Kevin

I wanna say it's bcuz they pretty much gave up info on everyone and that was the deal, but I think it was bcuz they got shutdown so the case wasn't going to move forward anyway.

Kevin had a reason to be reckless, if somebody kill a member of your family you going to want revenge. The fact Franklin knew who did it and didn't say nothing is another slap to Kevin's face. All Franklin had to do is talk but he cared more about the business instead of his boy who was grieving. How Franklin played this was all wrong and everyone got fucked over because of it especially Kevin

Again...his boy was reckless...AND CAN'T SHOOT.

He found out and STILL ain't kill his azzz. It's one thing if Franklin had faith in him to handle things accordingly had he told him. Trust that Kev would get the muthafucca without compromising what they were doing. Naw...this muthafucca wanted to spray the whole Mexican block and kill innocent folks.

How is that gettin revenge?

Last edited:
Back