Welcome To aBlackWeb

Episode 1 was dope af... Way to open the season.

His neighbor cop ain't bullshitin.. Franklin got a lot to deal with.

I was mad niggas broke into Jammin Jerome's

I think I got more pissed than Jerome did. Lol!

I wonder what his girl did tho? I hope she ain't tried that shyt tho

Kinda fucc'd up that cop dude dropped him off in front of that crack house...but I understand it. Still don't like that muthafucca tho.

I thought that Gustavo was fa sho dead.

Big Leon turned into a real shooter.

When the cop dropped Franklin off in front of that crackhouse, messed me up seein that crackmonster out there wit her baby. But did it look like Franklin gaveaf?

I thought that Gustavo was fa sho dead.

Big Leon turned into a real shooter.

When the cop dropped Franklin off in front of that crackhouse, messed me up seein that crackmonster out there wit her baby. But did it look like Franklin gaveaf?

I think the reality of it got to him. Actually seeing the consequences of his actions. I dont think he's actually been up close & personal to see that. He's mostly been around the connects, and his main squad.

This reminded me of The Godfather when they went to Cuba

That ending was the most non nonchalant cliffhanger like "Oh here ya go"

IDK if that was smart though

I want to smash auntie Louie

Manboy is mad annoying.I wonder where that story ends?Seems like he might try to work with Franklin

Did Franklin smash the cop's daughter?I forgot.I don't think so

I wanna do them drugs teddy was on with a chick,but I need a crib to smash in

I'm not getting naked outside

This reminded me of The Godfather when they went to Cuba

That ending was the most non nonchalant cliffhanger like "Oh here ya go"

IDK if that was smart though

I want to smash auntie Louie

Manboy is mad annoying.I wonder where that story ends?Seems like he might try to work with Franklin

Did Franklin smash the cop's daughter?I forgot.I don't think so

I wanna do them drugs teddy was on with a chick,but I need a crib to smash in

I'm not getting naked outside

I don't remember Franklin smashing or it even being implied

Last edited:
This fool Avi tried to pull a fast one on Franklin, I wouldn't even fuck with him anymore. Leon ol sucka for love ass fucking up business over a crack whore.

Yeah Franklin knew something wasn't right ever since visited him. What shocked me was how he told Avi if one of his peoples pulled that, what do you think would've happened...and Avi damn near backed down. Franklin lowkey threatened that him, and Avi couldn't do nothin but agree. Lol! Bawse shyt!

Eh. Couple plot devices really annoyed me in eps 2 and 3.

Detectives really gone let a uniform police integrate a murder suspect.
Leon basically a underboss in this drug game and he is shooting out random street lights in a residential area w his new gun. Unnecessary risks.
Leon really not gone sell the keys because of a crack whore smh foh
Frank really went all the way to Panama w Avi w/o any backup.
Avi was really suppose to believe Frank gave 1.5 million to some random bank manager he jus met thru a florist he met the night b4.

FOH i thought we left this dumb shit behind s1. smh.

Best part was Frank mind fuckin the cop. Showing up w a gift asking to take his daughter for ice cream like shit was all good. lol. Then that lil passive aggressive tap on the arm.

All the stuff w teddy and the big wrestler was iight. Not great but iight. I know we need all that to complement Frank's storyline

Back