Welcome To aBlackWeb

Teddy going have to put a hole in his own bitch head when he finding out she trying to bury him that’s going to fuck him up when he have to kill her. And Franklin is doing the opposite of what Avi told him not to do and that’s become Greedy.

When this show ends I can see Franklin becoming a informant For the government giving up all the names and connects of everybody involved in exchange not to do life in prison

Teddy going have to put a hole in his own bitch head when he finding out she trying to bury him that’s going to fuck him up when he have to kill her. And Franklin is doing the opposite of what Avi told him not to do and that’s become Greedy.

When this show ends I can see Franklin becoming a informant For the government giving up all the names and connects of everybody involved in exchange not to do life in prison
Shit is based off of Freeway Ricky Ross ...u know how it’s gonna end

Lol @ smh at tellin a muthafucca "You and me...we are war", then get mad when said muthafucca retaliates after YOU started the shyt.

Wasn't that Stacy from the wood.. Leon got humble real quick when he saw that grenade on the table they were sitting like school boys lol

Damn Franklin straight gangster

Avi done fell off bad

Teddy is not smart.He said he would keep old girl safe and now she's all in the shits

LOL this nigga wants her to tell on her own baby daddy while she's acting like she don't even know Teddy

They beat Mel's ass

If he finds out that Teddy and her got a baby,they gone have to smoke his ass too or go over his head.

Teddy is the worst thug on this show.He killing feds ,killing revolutionaries,Getting women killed chilling with ppl who burn ppl alive.supplying all the cocaine.he is the plug.

Jerome looking like a member of Full Force

I wonder what the question about his uncle being a snitch and getting shot will lead too?

Teddy's Baby mama sexy as shit to me.

Andre is a good dad.

Franklin bold going back to see Avi alone

Franklin on Teddy

Glad to see Franklin's dad in the picture more.Dude is a good actor

Damn.Pops smoked his own brother

Now I see why he went off the edge and was in the street

Andre gone get his dumb as smoked.

LMFAO at Andre getting arrested.

Mel got some big ass titties

Andre gone fuck around and join Franklin,the way the cops treating him.

Mel a freak

Daaaaaaaaaamn Mel bout to hit that pipe.woooooow.This dumb nigga talking about "What kind of high is that"

No Mel baby nooooooooooo

Damn Franklin straight gangster

Avi done fell off bad

Teddy is not smart.He said he would keep old girl safe and now she's all in the shits

LOL this nigga wants her to tell on her own baby daddy while she's acting like she don't even know Teddy

They beat Mel's ass

If he finds out that Teddy and her got a baby,they gone have to smoke his ass too or go over his head.

Teddy is the worst thug on this show.He killing feds ,killing revolutionaries,Getting women killed chilling with ppl who burn ppl alive.supplying all the cocaine.he is the plug.

Jerome looking like a member of Full Force

I wonder what the question about his uncle being a snitch and getting shot will lead too?

Teddy's Baby mama sexy as shit to me.

Andre is a good dad.

Franklin bold going back to see Avi alone

Franklin on Teddy

Glad to see Franklin's dad in the picture more.Dude is a good actor

Damn.Pops smoked his own brother

Now I see why he went off the edge and was in the street

Andre gone get his dumb as smoked.

LMFAO at Andre getting arrested.

Mel got some big ass titties

Andre gone fuck around and join Franklin,the way the cops treating him.

Mel a freak

Daaaaaaaaaamn Mel bout to hit that pipe.woooooow.This dumb nigga talking about "What kind of high is that"

No Mel baby nooooooooooo
This niggas recaps be fuckin hilarious

Very last scene...

giphy.gif

Franklin and Leon are gonna go to prison...Franklin gonna snitch...Andre is gonna die tryna save Mel...Mel is gonna clean up and become a cop...The Jew is gonna kill Teddy...Teddy baby mama is gonna go crazy and try to expose the operation and get assassinated....

Back