Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Lips is ruthless as shit lol
who Wanda?

if so she reminds me of that commercial
giphy.gif

just got caught up on S3

WOW

man this show is fucking beautiful

Franklin's story arch is on par with Walter White's and it might even surpass it when it's said and done

there are so many layers to this show

That last episode was so dope .... it shows us every thing about being a dope fiend in an hr
Yup yup. Even down to stealing from loved ones for money. Mel borrowed her dad's car real quick just to get some rocks for the road but in the big picture it looks like she intended to outright steal the car and trade it for peanuts like real fiends do. Thats good writing

Damn This shit popped the fuck off

Mel waking bakin wakin bakin

Andre wanna kill franklin

I'm the trappa of the year 4 years in a row- Teddy

Still wanna smash Teddy's Baby mama

Nigga put them hands on Leon and got packed out

smelly melly why ya buggin?

franklin like "well smoke rocks then bitch since you wanna kick niggas in the balls"

Andre in a nigga shit like Bruh man.I would have took all the money,but he knew Franklin would kill him for that shit,plus it'sillegal.

Manboy still scheming on something

Teddy was bout to get Dextered

How does a rolex the deflects bullets really help you?Like you Wonder Woman or some shit

Damn it they tried to assassinate my nigga Avi

I think Gustavo is building a tunnel from Mexico to cali

I wonder why Avi was the only one they shot at and not Franklin?

fuck a round and the CIA kill Andre.teddy would merc his ass

If Teddy don't want his BM I'll take her.he ethered that bitch though

I think Wanda annoyed Mel off crack.She like "bitch I'm goin home"

Andre bold telling this nigga he coming after him while he got the strap.IDK why he thinks franklin won't clap his ass.i would think he knows franklin killed his homeboy and his ppl catch bodies

Andre should have stfu.I didn't think Franklin was gonna clap him until he said he was coming back and that he ain't no killer,but maybe he was always gonna kill him just for knowing too much?

I think mel might get clean and become a cop or snitch or vigilante.That's why they had the scene of Andre teaching her to shoot.

That wasn't no dream.he smoked that nigga and in the preview mel tells the white cop that Andre be talking to that franklin killed her father

Back